4AM

Kais POV

"Hey, don't flirt with my sister" Stefan told me with a threatening tone. 

I thought it was a little funny. They are all clueless. I'm a siphon, I can just siphon the magic out of the boundary spell and leave. 

But I won't do it. I reached my goal, and it was to kill twins in jo, now I don't know what to do. So, I think I'm gonna have a lot of fun here.

When I laughed I noticed that it made Y/n smile. Which was a nice feeling. Because people don't usually smile at the things I say. But it's probably because I threaten them.

I gave back Y/n the blood bag. That was when she gave me another smile. 

She was very sweet to me, and I don't know why. I put her brother's girlfriend to sleep until Bonnie died, and I killed her friend Jo.

Not long time passed, and the brothers finally left 

"Ugh, finally. I don't like when people are keeping an eye on me" I told her 

"Sad for you, because I'm going to be keeping an eye on you" she said with a laugh. 

"Well, you are not going to hurt me physically." I told her. 

"Well how do you know?" She asked me, as she stood up. She then sat on the couch next to me, leaning in and with her acrylic nail, she made a little cut on my cheek. Of course, it healed but a small drop of blood trickled down my cheek. She then took her thumb to remove the blood and then she licked it of her finger. 

You can't blame me for thinking that was hot. Because that lowkey turned me on. 

She then left the boundary wall. 

"Hey where are you going?" I asked her "To my room of course" she replied. 

"But who is going to keep an eye on me? I yelled. She just looked back at me and smiled, then she ran up the stairs. I got this weird feeling in my stomach, I never felt it before. But it was a nice feeling.

Y/n POV (In the middle of the night)

*Crash* I woke up by the sound of glass shattering. I looked at my clock and it showed me that it was 4am. 

I walked downstairs in only my black silk shorts and my grey Calvin Klein bra. 

I brought an aluminum bat with me in case there was a robbery. As I walked down the stairs I heard a sound again, this time it sounded like pieces of glass clinging together. 

I turned around the corner, I had trouble seeing because it was so dark. 

I saw this shadow move really fest beside me, and then I aimed the bat after the shadow, and I hit it. I thought it was a vampire, who was going to hurt me until I heard Kai whimpering. 

"Ouch, it's just me. What the hell were you thinking?" kai yelled

"Just you? That's not calming either" I replied. 

"Ha Ha, very funny" he replied with a very sarcastic tone. 

I went over to the power outlet to turn the light on. When I noticed a broken vase on the floor. Kai looked me in the eye and saw that I was looking at the vase. "about that..." he started.

"You know what, it doesn't matter. It was ugly anyways" I said as I walked over to the broken vase. 

I picked the broken pieces up and threw it out. "Well, I was trying to do that before you came and hit me with a bat. But it's okay, I forgive you. I heal now anyways. What a cool ability to have" he smirked at me. 

"Yeah it is" I said as I sat on the couch. 

"Wow, you can't sleep that well on this couch" I laughed. "Well yeah, I mean in prison world I could choose any bed I wanted. But I don't mind that couch. I can live with it. A thing that I can't live with is being locked in this room"

Kais POV

Y/n laughed when I told her about the bed. It was nice making someone laugh. 

I feel like Y/n could be really easy to trick. She's the type of girl who falls in love with the wrong ones. I can easily get her to fall for me, I mean look at me how can you not. 

So, if she likes me, her brothers won't come after me. They won't hurt the ones she cares about and then I'm safe in Mystic Falls. Right?

So, all I have to do is play Y/n.

Heyyyy! that was chapter 4. I hope you liked it. remember to vote and comment.