i'm an abomination

Y/n POV

There were two couches in the living room. I went to push the other one up against the one Kai had slept in. As I pushed it I told him that he now had a double bed. 

Kai smiled at me, I felt so bad that he had to go through this. But he killed so many innocent people and Jo who was pregnant. 

I can't say that I don't hate him for that, because GOD if I could, I would give him a harsh mean punishment. 

But he must have had a reason to kill her. I wanted to know so bad, why he did it. I could ask Bonnie and Damon since they spent a lot of months with him, but I wanted to hear his story.

"Kai, can I ask you a question? And before you answer I just wanna tell you that it's okay if you don't want to tell me, I will respect that" Kai just looked curies at me. 

"Go ahead ask me"

"So, about Jo, why did you kill her? I mean why? She was an amazing person. She was so sweet, and she was pregnant. You killed her kids" I said with a very fragile tone, I could feel my tears ready to trickle down my cheeks. Kai was quiet for a while. For a long time actually. 

"Well, Josette didn't need to die, I only wanted to kill the twins in her tummy. But whoops I guess. She was annoying me anyways" he said with a small smile on his face. 

The tears trickled down my cheeks. What a psychopath, I felt like throwing up. I couldn't even bare to be in the same room with him anymore. I needed air. So, I stormed out of the house.

Kais POV

I mostly wanted to laugh when Y/n asked me the question. Jo wasn't nice. I mean as kids maybe a little, but no. 

when I answered her question she started to cry; I didn't feel bad at all I just had the feeling that the plan I made about making her fall for me wasn't going to work out.

Y/n ran out of the door, maybe I shouldn't have said my honest answer. But I didn't answer her question completely, she asked why I did it. Not who I was going after. So, I broke the boundary spell and walked out on the porch to her.

"Hey, I'm sorry. And before you flip out because I'm out of the boundary, let me tell you the whole story, and why I did it." I told her as I sat on the bench next to her. 

She looked shocked and scared at me, she moved aside, and I thought she was about to scream but then she whispered to me. 

"If my brothers see you outside the boundary they WILL kill you" 

that was kinda cute, that she gave me a warning. 

"Okay but let me finish my story before you judge me for who I am" she nodded at my words. So, I decided to tell her everything.

"I was born in the Gemini Witch coven, along with my twin sister Josette. The Gemini's can only survive with a leader, and they pick their leaders with a merge ritual, the twins have to ritualistically fuse their magic until one of them dies, and the other becomes more powerful.

Because of my siphoning powers, I had an "unfair" advantage, so my parents kept having children until another set of twins were born.

I was angry at being denied for my destiny because I was supposed to merge with Josette. So, I Went on a murderous spree killing my other siblings until it was down to only me, Josette, Luke, and Liv. When I went to kill Luke and Liv they hid in their bedroom, Josette came to their rescue and saved them.

Then Josette agreed to do the merge ritual with me. This turns out to be a ruse to get the other Gemini's to trap me in a prison world. In this prison world, I lived the same day in 1994 over and over in a desolated world. 

But I wasn't born evil, they made me evil. 

I wasn't allowed to touch or play with the others when I was a kid. Because my dad thought I would hurt them. They pushed me away, I was and abomination to them. They were so rude against me and called me mean things.

when your family decides that you're nothing but an irredeemable piece of trash, well, i guess the best thing you do is to prove them right, right?" 

I told her nervously looking down the entire time. I could feel her eyes glaring at me. But when I looked up at her, she wasn't staring at me in a bad way, she looked more sympathetic.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that, no-one deserves that. You been through so much family trauma, and I wished for you that someone would have stuck around you. Stuck up for you. Because you were going through so much alone." 

She then opened her arms and leaned towards me, automatically I gave in. we hugged, it was my first hug ever, and it felt nice.

Chapter 5 doneeee. hope you liked it. i thought the ending was pretty cute, but that's my opinion.

Soooo yeah, vote and comment please!