Mafia

"That dress looks amazing on you, it gives me mafia vibes. You know what, I could imagine you in the mafia business. Where you are either dating the leader or you are the leader." Lucy smirked at me. I smiled back at her as I stepped in front of a mirror. I was wearing a black satin dress, it was glued to my body. It was showing of my curves and my body was a perfect fit for the dress. She was right it did give me mafia vibes. I loved it, it made me feel so powerful. 

I went to the shoe isle to find some matching shoes. I found these diamond/silver covered shoes. Of course, the diamonds wasn't real, but you get the point. I took them on and went back over to the mirror where Lucy was. I looked at myself, the outfit was now complete. 

I could spice it up with accessories, but I had the perfect ones at home. 

"I'm going to go look for some shoes as well" Lucy told me as she left. She was still in the store but in the other isle. 

I went to sit on the chair, but I got interrupted. A big hand, I could tell it was a man. Choked me from behind, and with the other hand he held a gun against my head. I couldn't see him since he was behind me, but I could hear his breathing right next to my ear. His breathing was heavy and unsteady like if he had beenrunning or was nervous. 

"Tell me where the fuck I am or I'm gonna kill you" he threatened me. His deep voice sent shivers through my body. 

I used my vampire strength to bump my butt into his dick, causing him to flinch and fall backwards. He landed on the ground and by that time I sat on him. 

Just like the time Kai threatened me with a knife, and I ended up taking control. 

I looked at the man, he was muscular, the perfect size. His t-shirt was tight, and I could see his 6-pack through it. Or more like an 8-pack. He had a sharp jawline and amazingly pretty fluffy hair. He had some good face features. He was hot, I can't deny it. He was wearing a suit, but his jacket was open, that was how I noticed the 8-pack, by the way. 

I was still sitting on him and he didn't fight back which confused me. "Studying my body princess?" he asked me with a confident tone. I blushed; I couldn't help it he made it awkward. 

"Okay stop staring princess you make it awkward, now answer my question" 

"Yeah okay" I started. I didn't even want to check if he was supernatural or not, I didn't feel motivated to stay serious. 

"So you are trapped in a Prison World. We are only three people, Me, a girl named Lucy and a boy named Kai" I could have told him that my boyfriend was Kai instead but- 

"Okay, that makes sense" he replied. 

"What really? Okay would it also make sense if I told you Lucy was human, I am a vampire and Kai is half witch half vampire?" I asked him. 

"I was just kidding princess; I'm not a kid just tell what the fuck is going on and where everybody is." "I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH FOR GOD SAKE PRINCE CHARMING" I yelled back at him as I showed him my vampire teeth. 

He didn't freak out at all. "Wait, are we actually trapped in a world alone?" he asked me worried. It shocked me that he was more curios about the fact that we were trapped together in a world, than a vampire sat on top of him. I nodded at his question and he ran his fingers though his hair. 

"Princess as much as I like the fact you are on top of me I would prefer you naked on top of me. Right now, I just need a moment to realize what's going on" he said to me as he pushed me off. 

I was shocked by the words that had escaped his from his lips. As I got off him I stroke my palm over the dress that had wrinkled up almost revealing my panties. 

"Don't be shy I have seen a lot of panties in my life before." He said. "Yeah well that doesn't mean you can see mine" I hissed athim. 

"Give me 24 hours and you are on your knees begging for me to take off the pretty little panties of yours" he flirted with me. 

Even though he flirted he hadn't showned a single emotion. He have been keeping a straight face throughout everything that happened. 

"Who the hell are you?" Lucy's voice appeared out of no-where. The man turned around looking at Lucy 

"Lucy?" the man asked, Lucy nodded in reply. 

"Well, your friend told me about you and another named Kai. But back to your question. I'm Lorenzo Montez but call me Enzo. It's pleasure to meet- no, it's not to be honest" Enzo said  while rolling his eyes.

Lorenzo Montez... He sounds like a hottie. Low-key he could rail me, not Y/n. BUT ME. 

!Guys it's not Lorenzo ST John. This is an imaginary Enzo💫

GUYS IM JUST KIDDING :D (no i'm not but let's not talk about that) 

Remember to vote and comment!