Little pretty dress

!SMUT! 

Y/n POV

Why was I leaving out the fact Kai and I dated? I didn't try to hide him at all. I don't know why I left it out. I looked at Kai and giggled. Hoping I could avoid the question, even I couldn't answer. "Y/n?" Kai said to get me back to focus. "You would meet him eventually anyways" I let out.

"Let me make some cocktails for celebrations" I quickly said as I went down into the wine cellar. As I was down there I found some good brands that could mix easily with each other and still taste good. 

Suddenly I felt hands around my waist, the hands pulled me in. I could now feel warm breathing on my shoulder. I knew it was Kai straight away since the hands started to lower down. Exactly like he always does. He started kissing my neck and then sucking on it causing a couple of hickeys to appear. 

"I don't like the way he looks at you" Kai whispered as he started to suck even harder. "I'm gonna leave a couple of marks showing you're mine and that he can't go on my territory" he said as he turned me around causing us to face each other. 

He then smashed his lips onto mine. He opened his mouth slipping his tongue out, and I opened mine allowing his tongue into my mouth. His tongue made small swirls around mine. He placed both of his hands under my butt lifting me up, not breaking the kiss. I rested my hands on his shoulder. 

He went over to a free wall, pressing my body up against it for balance. 

"I wanna get under the little pretty dress of yours so badly." He whispered as he slowly backed away. We looked at each other eyes and then I smiled. "So why don't you?" I asked him. 

He smirked, "You're really teasing me, you know that?" "I'm not teasing you. I'm giving you permission" I told him, while with one of my hands I trailed my finger down his neck. 

"Just so you know" he started, still smirking. "I'm not gonna stop until they can hear my name escaping from your pretty mouth repeatedly" before I got to say anything he pressed his lips against mine. We were making out and he grabbed my butt a couple of times. 

He backed away and were only holding me with one hand, he was still holding me against the wall for balance. He zipped his pants down, I looked at him. "Wanna help?" he asked me, I placed my hand on his cock helping him get hard. It went pretty quick.. 

He pulled my thongs off, inserting his cock in me as he lowered me down. He thrusted a couple of time, just slowly. 

"Faster" I told him as he went faster. He didn't go harder which was amazing. I loved that he knew the differences between harder and faster. He was holding both of his hands on my butt for my support. The sound skin towards skin got louder as faster as he went. 

"Shit" he groaned as he started thrusting harder. It caused me to start moaning. "Good girl" he whispered in my ear. I threw my head back resting it on the wall. He kept thrusting in and out and my moans got louder. "moan my name for me baby" he tried to say, I could feel his thrusting getting sloppier. "I won't stop until you moan my name" 

"Kai" I moaned. 

"Again baby, and this time even louder" he was struggling talking, he was almost Cumming but he was holding it in. "They're going to hear us" I said out of breath. "Who cares, you're mine" he said as he started getting control again. I moaned his name louder, and louder. And I was edging just as much as he was. 

Then my orgasm rushed through me, which made me clench my inside. "Fuck baby, fuck" he said exhausted as he cummed inside of me. He lowered me down, but I had trouble standing up. I was exhausted. 

"Love you baby" he said as he kissed me on my forehead. "Round two?" he jokingly asked. I looked at him and he giggled. "I'll carry the alcohol for you" he said on his way up the staircase. I went over to a mirror making my hair look normal again. I fixed the dress, as if nothing had happened.

I went upstairs again, and eyes were on me in asplit second. Lucy and Enzo sat around the table looking at me. 

"Not the besttime to have sex.. well at least you sounded satisfied" Lucy giggled. Before I gotto say anything Kai appeared behind me. As he walked by me he kissed me on thetop of my hair. "She for sure did" he smirked. "We could definitely hear that"Enzo added to the conversation.

:) WELP. Vote and comment!