Dog

Too lazy to correct the text. I'll do that tomorrow. Sorry if you find any mistakes.

Kais POV

It was in the middle of the night, Y/n had fallen asleep in my arms. But I couldn't sleep. I wasn't tired or anything I was just overthinking. About everything. How Lucy and Enzo got here. Yeah a witch send them. But there were humans? I know both of them were murders and dangerous. But not compared to us, why would they send them here, and why in this Prison World. "Why aren't you asleep?" Y/n mumbled. "Don't worry about it" I told her as I kissed her on the forehead and fell asleep.

Y/n POV

I woke up, and Kai wasn't next to me. I heard the shower running in the bathroom. I took my clothes off wanting to join him. I went into the bathroom, completely naked. It was very foggy in there, so the water must be hot. You couldn't see anything in the mirrors, and my eyes were a little blurry because of all the fog. I could still see but it wasn't as clear as normal. I pulled a little of the curtain aside and went in. 

His back was against me. I placed my palm on his back stroking it over his shoulder blades. He quickly turned around facing me. shit. That was when I noticed it wasn't Kai, it was Enzo. 

I froze. I was in shock, he glanced over my body. "Stop looking weirdo" he laughed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" I said as I pulled some of the curtain around me. "I'm so sorry I thought you were Kai." I apologized. He stepped out of the shower completely naked. He didn't care at all he faced me; I did what every girl automatically would do if a naked man stood in front of them. I didn't mean to, but I couldn't stop. I glanced over his muscular body, revealing all his tattoos and then I reached his V-line. Yep, I saw something I won't be able to forget. If you're confused, I mean I saw his dick. 

He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. His V-line was showing a bit. "Okay was that enough time for you to stare, or do you need more time?" he giggled. I haven't heard him giggle, laugh, or even smile the way he did during this time in the bathroom. It was actually kinda cute. I still prefer Kais Of course. He left and I went into the shower wanting to take a bath. Hopefully, he would forget the situation. I wanted to forget; it was so embarrassing. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

I went downstairs and everyone acted normal. I thought Enzo would talk about it but he didn't. "How do we get out of here?" that was the first thing Enzo said as soon as I sat in the chair on Kai. I was wearing shorts and a sports bra. 

"We need the ascendant and some Bennet blood" Kai responded to Enzo's question. "Bennet blood?" Lucy asked. "There is a witch coven called Bennet. The Bennet witches. Luckily, my best friend is a Bennet witch. Well, ex best friend. She was the one who put Kai back. I tried to protect him, but we ended up both going." I replied. "but then we are stuck here forever" Enzo informed. As if we didn't already know. 

"It feels weird. I would have understood if they would leave ME for a couple of weeks. But months has passed, not a single sign from them." I added to the conversation. 

Kai padded me on the back, like I was some sort of dog. Well, I am his dog. Iykyk, I'm just kidding. 

Kai started to move a little, making himself sit straight up. "You don't think I locked us in by killing the members of the coven? I mean they made the Prison World together." Kai asked me, I could hear the worry in his voice. But what kai said made sense, but I was scared it was true. 

"But wouldn't the entire Prison World break or disappear?" I asked Kai. 

"That's what I thought. But. There could still be some alive from the coven that could be the ones holding it together. I just don't know who... I killed Jo, the twins, and everyone else at the wedding" Kai said, Enzo and Lucy looked at Kai. they didn't look shocked, but I get why. They also kill people. 

Vote and comment besties