Hickey

Y/n POV

Damn, Dylan O'Brien. So hot, how does people like that even get born. 

Anyways, the movie was pretty good, and Kai seemed to like it as well. All thought he did seem a bit exhausted. As soon as the movie ended I heard snoring. It was Kai, he had fallen asleep. 

He was actually very cute. His snoring wasn't loud at all, he didn't drool, and he looked very peaceful. 

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hopped in my black silk shorts. I took my shirt off. I was now wearing only black silk shorts and my Calvin Klein grey bra. As I walked in my bedroom again I turned off the Tv. 

"Wow" a voice said from the bed. It was Kai. I turned the lights on again to see him smirking, not looking in my eyes. His eyes were glued on my body. 

I slowly approached him, sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"I think I'm gonna go to sleep. You can use my bathroom to do whatever you want. I have extra tooth brushes in the second drawer." I told him, he smiled at me and glanced over my body, I pushed him off the bed, as we laughed. 

He got up, and as he stood next to the switch, I laid in a comfy position in my bed. 

"Good night" he said as he turned the lights off. He went into the bathroom which was literally next door. I didn't fall asleep right away, but I was tired. I wasn't laying in a comfortable position anymore, and it annoyed me. I could hear him in the bathroom, brushing his teeth.

Kais POV

I brushed my teeth and took my shirt off. I looked myself in the mirror studying my upper torso. I really wanted to sleep in her bed, actually just sleep next to her. 

I wet my hair a bit, and then took a towel to dry. It made my hair puffy and messy and I heard some girls like that. I took my pants off only wearing boxers, and then I walked out of the bathroom. 

I looked into her room, where she was sleeping. I then quietly walked into her room placing my body right next to her. 

Her back was against me, she quickly turned her head. "What are you doing" she whispered. "Don't worry about it" I told her as I placed my body around her, making us spoon. 

She turned fully around pushing me away, I just laughed. We then laid face to face, very close. I couldn't see her clearly because of the dark but I could see her structure. 

I placed my hand on her cheek, leaning in for a kiss. She gave in and we kissed. She then placed her head on my bare chest, and I kept holding her face and with my other hand I gave her lightly massage on her back. 

After a while, my hand got tired from massaging, and I placed it on her thigh. After a while of cuddling, she started using her palm sliding up against my sixpack. 

It's not that big yet, but it's there. She gently touched it, and a tingly feeling came. It was nice, I stroke my hand over her thighs. 

She then got on top of me out of no-where. "Seducing me?" I asked her, with a small laugh. 

"So, what if I am? Mr. Parker" she teased me. I took control and changed position; I was now sitting on her. I went lower down. Sitting in between her legs. 

I used my hands stroking them all over her body. As I got to her thighs she lightly moaned. 

I placed my lips on her inner thigh. As I started to kiss and suck it, she pulled my hair. She started to moan lightly again. I used my tongue swirling it in very small circles, and then I gently bit her thigh which caused her to moan even louder. I backed away to see my art on her inner thighs.

Y/n POV

He stopped and then got up over me, to kiss me. We kissed and then he laid next to me again. We started cuddling. My head was right under his, so he kissed my forehead a couple of times and then I fell asleep. 

I woke up, to see the bed empty. I took my phone to see the time, it was 9am. We had a lot of time before Damon and Stefan would be back. I went into the bathroom to pee, I looked myself in the mirror spotting the hickey Kai left on my inner thigh. 

When I was done in the bathroom I went downstairs. I found Kai in the kitchen making breakfast. I stood in the entrance, leaning myself against the door. "Morning handsome" I said as I approached him. 

He pulled me in by grabbing my waist, and then he kissed me. "Morning" he smiled afterwards. "I'm making my famous grilled cheese" he continued.

It was 10am, and we had eaten and removed all of the evidence that he could have been out of the living room. We took clothes on and went into the living room to play some boardgames.

It wasn't long before Damon slapped open the door. "We're back!" he yelled. He walked over to me, "everything good?" he asked. "Just fine" I replied with a smile.

I hope you like this chapter. I know I posted twice today, but i couldn't wait to post this chapter.

So vote and comment!

You're Mine, Forever - Kai Parkerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें