Her

I post on my computer, and sometimes it glitches and removes the space between the word. 

So i'm apologising in advance if you see it. I will try to edit it if i notice it.

Kais POV

I started making dinner, I wanted the girls to work out. Because I can't handle two girls fighting over me ;). I'm just kidding Y/n is the only person I'm interested in and probably also the only girl I ever will be interested in. 

Not to be dramatic or anything but I wouldn't live if she weren't by my side. Not because anyone would have the power to kill me, but I would have killed myself. 

She means a lot to me, and I have to be better showing her that. I owe her the world. She is my world. Just the fact of another man talking to her or even looking at her makes me furious, so me flirting with Lucy probably makes her pissed too. 

Her laugh is everything, her gorgeous eyes, her smile when I get her something or when I place food in front of her. The last part made me giggle a little. The way she talks about something she is interested in, and her sweetness but she also have an attitude. But I don't mind at all it makes her hotter to be honest. If only she know how much power she holds over me, I would do anything for her. Anything. She drives me crazy; I want her all the time. But not only that I want her, I crave her. Every inch of her, the way she walks by me like I'm not existing drives me crazy. Her soft moans when I touch her, or the way she touch me. The way she kiss my body, or the way she tease me. When she tells me she loves me, it sends electrics shivers through my body making me feel like floating. I love her, more than anything in the world. I would die for her; I would take a painful death for her to be happy. I wanna be the father of her children. I hate to admit it but I wanna be a dad, I want a mini half me and a mini half her walking around. I have never wanted children before I met her. She changed my life, the way I saw life. The thought of her getting hurt makes me mad for not protecting her enough. I live to protect her, to make her feel loved, to smile. 

I. live. for. her.

Y/n POV

"Hey Y/n, I was thinking we could go clothes shopping after dinner?" Lucy asked me as we went to sit around the table. I smiled and nodded. I hoped we could get a closer relationship, since we were trapped together. I didn't like her, at all. I didn't like the fact she slept with her victims, or the fact she constantly flirts with Kai. But I'll get over it, or at least I hope so. 

"Yeah we can do that" I smiled at her. I went into the kitchen seeing Kai making dinner. He was chopping vegetables, I went over to him and hugged him from behind. He placed the knife down and turned around to hug me back. 

"I wanna stay in this moment forever" Kai whispered. I think he was talking to himself, but I heard it. He squished me in even harder. It didn't hurt, it was nice. I felt so safe in his arms. "I love you" I said as I looked him in his eyes. He looked down at me and smiled. He kissed my forehead "I love you more" he gently said. 

I helped him making the rest of the dinner. We had fun I threw some chopped carrots at him. It reminded me when we watched our first movie together. When we laughed and threw popcorn at each other and catching them with our mouth. Kai and I have so many good memories and we were only making more.

"Dinners ready" I informed Lucy who was asleep on the couch. She got up and got to the table. We began eating. 

"Any plans for tonight? Should we all do something?" Kai asked. 

"Y/n and I actually have something to do after dinner" Lucy suddenly spoke up. Kai looked at me genuinely surprised. "Exciting, what are you up to" kai asked. 

I couldn't tell if he was laughing or genuinely interested in knowing. 

"We're going shopping. Or more likely stealing clothes since we don't have to pay." I smiled back at him. I looked at Lucy who was smiling at me. 

Honestly, I couldn't tell if I despised her or if I was starting to warm up to her. We took the tableware off and started cleaning them. Well Lucy and I cleaned them. Kai was sitting in the living room drinking a bottle with some kind of beer. Lucy and I finished cleaning and got ready to shop. 

"We're leaving now" I told Kai as I approached him. He went to stand up as I got to him. He placed his hands around my waist pulling me in. I leaned in for a kiss and so did he. His soft lips pressing against mine, was the best feeling ever. "Okay see you" he smiled as he slowly backed away from the kiss.

WE ARE GOING SHOPPING! But is it going to be normal, are they going to accept each other and become friends? or is it something 3rd.

Remember to vote and comment!