Strip Club

Y/n POV

Hey, so time has passed. Like weeks. 

I told Stefan about my feelings for Kai, and he was totally fine with it. I haven't told Damon, and I'm not planning on it either. 

Kai and I have definitely gotten a closer relationship. 

Every time we're alone, we get time to be close. Like really close, it's like a hidden relationship. But we haven't had sex, yet. 

I really like Kai, I do. But I'm scared he doesn't like me back. What if I'm just a hobby to him or something like that. I mean, he does blush when I flirt with him. Plus, he often starts flirting. I would say he is interested in me, but you never know with a sociopath. 

Anyways, Stefan and I have been trying to convince the others that Kai don't need to go back to Prison World. That he just needs to let the emotions flow back. Stefan believes in me; he has seen me and Kai together. Stefan is still the only one who knows about me and Kai, not even Caroline or Bonnie. But Bonnie wouldn't give me a chance if I told her about me and Kai. Kai told me everything that happened between them, and what they did to each other.

I think the only reason Stefan supports me is because I'm finally happy, he heard about what my ex did. I think he felt bad for me and thought I deserved something that made me happy. Luckily, Kai was there, and he is definitely making me happy.

Bonnie hasn't been in the Salvatore boarding house since Kai got here. I do get why, if I look at it from her perspective. 

But yesterday I got on facetime with Caroline and Bonnie. We are planning on meeting up together tonight. We are going to start out at my house, drink some of Damon expensive old wine. And then we are going to a strip club. Just because it's fun, and we can get wasted. Stefan is going to pick up us later.

It was now, 7pm and I was getting ready. I applied the red lipstick and went downstairs.

(This is Y/n's dress)

I went downstairs. "Wow, where are you going?" Damon asked me as I walked down the stairs. 

"Caroline and Bonnie will be coming over soon; we're going to drink some of you wine from the basement. And tonight, we're going to party" I replied with a laugh. Damon gave me the; you do you look.

I went into the kitchen making some snack, for when the girls arrived. 

Suddenly I heard coughing, from the living room. That was Kais way of getting attention. 

I made a small bowl with candy, etc. I went into the living room, placing the bowl on the table.

 "Wow, um. I don't even know what to say, just wow" Kai looked surprised. I quickly looked around me to check if anybody was near, no-one was. I leaned down to Kai who was sitting in the couch. I kissed him, and he stood up. He pulled me in holding my waist in between his hands. We slowly backed away inches apart and then leaned in for one more kiss it just shorter.

 "So where are you going?" he asked smiling so big, like he expected I dressed up for him. 

"Caroline and Bonnie will be coming over in a few minute, we are going clubbing tonight" I told him excited.

 He nodded and smiled, but his eyes told me something else. "Are you jealous Mr. Parker?" I asked him while smirking. 

"No, I'm glad you are going to have fun. But if any guy lays a finger on you, how am I going to defend you?" he asked, looking me up and down.

"Don't worry about it, I can defend myself. Besides, 2 vampires and a witch can do much. Anyway, please mind your own business while they are over. Bonnie and I haven't talked since you moved in, and she definitely isn't going to forgive you." I told Kai, he nodded and sat down in the couch and began to eat what was in the bowl.

A quarter passed and I found some wine, everything was ready. 

The door opened and Caroline and Bonnie entered. "The party has arrived!" Caroline yelled. Iran into the entrance and hugged them. 

"Look at you!" Bonnie yelled; I was so excited.I pulled them into the kitchen, and we started to eat and drink. 

We were already a little drunk and we're now ready to leave. Stefan arrived into the kitchen.

 "Remember to text or call me,so I can pick you up" he told us with a smile. 

We got up and followed Stefan tothe door. I turned around and got eye contact with Kai, he smiled and then whispered "Be careful" he said as he winked. I smiled back at him and then we left. Stefan drove us to the club, and then took home again. 

"You ready bitches?"Caroline asked. We all looked at each other and smiled. then then walked over to the club.