intro

HEY WATTYS ,

So I am new here and a ragsan fan after reading so many stories I decided to write my own

Sorry for the mistakes as it is my first fanfiction 

So this story is inspired by swaragini and it is my imagination

Hope you would like it.

So lets start with the intro first :

TEJASWI PRAKASH AKA RAGINI GADODIA OR KHANNA :

A simple , shy and traditional girl infront of everyone who values and respect everyone even them who misbehaves with her . loves her family to core and respect all their decisions . a selfless girl who always put her family first . But do you think that a girl living with sorrows will be selfless and respect the decisions of her family who make her life a living hell ?   the answer is still unknown . a mysterious girl hiding something which can change everything.

VARUN KAPOOR AKA SANSKAR MAHESHWARI :

A bold , angry and SELFISH boy    who wants everything he likes .  does not care what people think about him . a self made billionaire and mafia  came back to kolkata   with his gang cum besties to take revenge from maheshwari's  who does not know there is something big awaiting for him in kolkata. who knows what destiny had planned for him ?

 who knows what destiny had planned for him ?

NAMISH TANEJA AKA LAKSH MAHESWARI:

A Confused soul who is full of himself .he always make wrong decisions without thinking once . Always think himself as the handsome guy who can made anyone fall for him . loves his family and despirately waiting to meet his bro sanskar. lets see what is gonna happen with him.

 lets see what is gonna happen with him

HELLY SHAH AKA SWARA GADODIA : 

A bold girl who always take stand for herself and her loved ones . unknown about his father lived with her mother and dida . and always make problems and be mahan  in front of everyone  loves her family . always tries to know about her mother past.

OTHERS ARE SAME AS THE SERIAL ONLY

 BUT STILL A LITTLE INTRO

DURGAPRASHAP MAHESHWARI (DP) : father of laksh, he always make decisions and force them on everyone .

ANUPURANA MAHESHWARI: mother of laksh , she is a kind hearted woman who loves his son but always felt sad about sanskar.

SUJATHA MAHESHWARI: mother of sanskar and uttara , she make everybody smile and angry sometimes with her stupid talks . misses her son sanskar. 

RAMPRASAD MAHEWARI (RP) : father of sanskar and uttara , a pupet of durgaprasad maheshwari follow all his orders . misses his son sanskar.

ADARSH MAHESHWARI(AD) : brother of dp and rp , he is like rp puppet of dp loves his family and wife.

PARINEETI  MAHESHWARI: wife of  ad , she is caring loves everyone and  her husband.

UTTARA MAHESHWARI : daughter of sujata and rp and sister of sanskar , loves her family and waiting to meet her brother one day, a sweet and caring girl.

GADODIA FAMILY 

SHEKHAR GADODIA : father of swaragini , lives only with ragini. respect his mother decision and always disapoint ragini with his behaviour, stll love sharmistha bose.

PARVATI GADODIA : dadi of ragini  , love her to the core but always forces her decision on her . never let her enjoy her life in chilhood saying that the world is cruel and she should stay away from it. 

BOSE FAMILY 

SHARMISTHA BOSE  : mother of swara , loves her daughter let her enjoy her life and never excuses her , still love shekhar gadodia .

SHOBHA BOSE : dida of swara , loves her to core newer force her decision  on swara .

LET'S WATCH !WHAT IS AWAITING FOR THEM.

THERE WOULD BE NEW CHARACTERS ALSO 

I WILL INTRODUCE THEM AS THE STORY CONTINUES,

I WILL CONTINUE ONLY IF YOU WANT SO PLEASE VOTE THE STORY IF YU WANT ME TO CONTINUE.

(actually this is my way of collecting votes . do not tell anyone ok  TOP SECRET 😂😂😂😂)

 SEE YOU GUYS LATER , 

TY FOR READING THIS 

BYE!!!!