I Don't Want To Lose You

TW: Violence, swearing,

You could feel your body being lifted off the table and onto the ambulance. You felt someone grab your hand, you assumed it was Aaron. "Baby, I'm here, you're gonna be okay. We're gonna be okay." you hear him tell you. Then it all goes dark again.

When you walk up in the hospital you see Aaron sitting next to you, his hand in yours and head laying on the bed, sound asleep. You blink trying to get used to the lights when a nurse comes in. "Agent Y/L/N, good to see you up," she says waking Hotch from his sleep. "You'll make a full recovery in a month or two you should be able to go into the field," she says leaving. Aaron looks at you, "You feel okay?" he asks softly. You nod tears falling, "I'm sorry this is all my fault-" he cuts you off with a soft kiss. "No. This is not your fault. It's Martin Whitley's fault. We're going to get through this okay?" You nod, "Is Jack here?" Aaron nods. "You should know, he calls you Mom behind your back." When Jack hears you're awake he runs into the room, crawling in next to you. "I'm glad you're okay," he whispers. You hug him, kissing his head softly. "Y/N.. is it okay if I call you mom?" he asks. Aaron smiles next to you. "Jack, nothing would make me happier."

Four months later and you were finally doing okay, Jack was happy he could call you mom. And you were finally ready to face Martin. The team had arranged for him to be brought to the BAU interrogation room, so you had the upper hand. "Mama you don't have to do this," Derek said hugging you. "Derek he almost killed me. I know it's stupid but he almost took another mother from Jack. And nothing makes me angrier than those two things." You didn't realize Aaron was behind you until he hugged you from behind. "I can do this, Derek. I need to do this." He nods, squeezing your hand. "I'm proud of you, Jason would be too," he says, leaving you and Hotch in the room alone. "Are you sure you don't want me in there?"  Aaron asks you. "I'm sure baby, I need to do this on my own so I can move on. So we can move on." He nods, pulling you into his chest. 

"Agent Y/L/N how lovely to see you!" Martin cheers. "Sit. Down," you order. To your surprise he does, he genuinely looked shocked to see how okay you were." Martin I'm not here to play games or ask about any victims, as selfish as it may be I'm here for me. You're going to rot in prison, end of discussion. You killed a former Agent, the closest thing I had to a father. You almost killed me. And in the process almost left my son without a mother." you say, Hotch smiles at you calling Jack your son. Martin looks stunned, "I-" you cut him off. "I just want to let you know you have no control over my life anymore, I'm doing great. I'm moving on. You will never have that luxury." With that, you leave the room.

That night you laid on the couch, Jack in your arms. Aaron brought you a glass of wine, setting it down next to you. "You two look cozy." You hum, "We are," hugging Jack tighter. Jack giggles as you kiss his cheek over and over again. 

A/N OKAY JACK IS CUTE I LOVE HIM KK BYE