Coping Mechanism

TW: Swearing, mentions of death, and smut

You hadn't left the house since Jason's funeral, Aaron was getting worried. "Honey, do you need anything?" he asks sitting next to you in bed. You look up at him, realizing more than anything that you were horny. Anger usually did that to you. "Just you," you say kissing him. He pulls back slightly, "Are you sure?" You groan pushing him back. "Aaron if you don't fuck me I'll start crying, I'm sick of crying." He kisses you, hard, tounges fighting for dominance. He flips you over, laying on top of you. "I wanna hear you beg for it," he growls. Your back arches into his touch, "I need you, Aaron. I need you everywhere, your hands, your mouth, your cock. Everything." 

He pulls back, lifting his shirt off of his torso. You do the same, leaving you in nothing but black panties. His hands find your hips as his mouth meets your neck, sucking bruises instantly. His grip on you was deafening, surely leaving marks. You moaned as he found the sweet spot under your ear. He smirks against your skin as he moves his way to your breasts. He looks you in the eyes as he takes a nipple in his mouth slowly. He was gentle with this one, giving it soft licks and kisses. The other one he was nothing of the sort. He sucked it, raked his teeth over it every time your back arched off the bed. "A-Aaron please," you moan. 

He pulls your panties down, parting your legs with his hand. "Fuck, you're always so wet for me." he groans. He dives in instantly, tongue finding your clit, circling it slowly. He knew exactly how to wind you up, exactly what would make you cum. You moan as he licks up and down your slit, bucking your hips. He slams them down on the bed pulling away from you, "Stay still or I'll stop." You nod feverishly, "Words baby, you need to use your words." he orders. "I'll stay still, I promise. I'll be good just please touch me," you whine.

 Satisfied he goes back to your heat, licking up everything you had to offer. A hand reaches up to play with your nipple as he eats you out. "I'm close, fuck." you cry. He pushes his face deeper into you, moaning against your folds. Your hands fly down to his hair, pulling his roots, as you cum. 

He pulls away from you, licking his lips. You throw your head back at the sight. "That fucking mouth.." you sigh. He chuckles, undoing his belt. You sit up at the sound of it hitting the floor, watching him take his pants off. "Calm down baby," he says walking towards you again. "I can't, not after you do that," you whine as he tosses his boxers to the side. "I'm gonna ruin you," he growls. He flips you over so your ass is in the air, spanking you. You let out a cry as he takes your hands behind you, forcing you down on your stomach. "Beg," he orders.

"Aaron I need you, I need you to fuck me please. Please, I'll do anything." you cry. He lets out a sound of approval, thrusting into you. He stills and you both moan, ravishing in the feeling. "Always so ready for me," he coos. He put a hand on your back, thrusting in and out of you quickly. "Fuck, Aaron!" you scream. 

He flips you over again, putting a hand around your neck. "You wanna act like a slut, I'll fuck you like one," he growls above you. You moan, clenching around him. His hand finds your clit, thrusting into you harder. You feel your stomach tighten and just before you release he pulls out, stepping away from you completely. "Aaron," you whine. He smiles at you grabbing his belt off the floor. "Give me your hands," he orders and you do as he says. He ties them together, placing them above your head. "No touching," he smirks.

 He pushes himself back into you, making you cry out. You try moving your hands but his grip on you stops you. You grind your hips up against his hard thrusts. He throws a leg over his shoulder, making him go that much deeper. You cry out at the sensation as you feel your high coming again. "Aaron I-I'm close," you whine. He groans, kissing you with all teeth and tongue. "Cum baby," he moans in your ear. You cum, clenching down on him, crying, and letting out profanities. He moans, throwing his head back, as he cums inside of you. 

As he plops next to you after taking his belt off your hands you look at him smiling, "You're my favorite coping mechanism." He chuckles, wrapping his arms around you. "I love you, Y/N." You give him a quick kiss, "I love you too."

A/N lol just short smut, mostly a filler but also important?