3:15

TW: Swearing, smut

"This is officially a federal case, we'll be going back to our office. If anything happens give me a call." Hotch says shaking the police chief's hand. You were already in the SUV with Rossi, the rest of the team had left earlier. "We'll get him, kid," he says looking at you through the mirror. You nod as Hotch opens the door. "Are you okay?" he looks at you ignoring Dave. "I'm fine, I just want to go home." you shrug. "You guys don't even try and be subtle around me." Dave shakes his head. You roll your eyes, "Like I give a rat's ass if you know Dave."  He glares at you as Aaron starts the car, heading to the airport. "Watch it, young lady," Hotch laughs, "Dave be nice to my girl." You blush at his words, His girl, that's what you were.

The team was all asleep on the plane, leaving you and Hotch awake. "Do you want to come over tonight? I still owe you the end of that date," he asks. Your thighs squeeze together immediately at his words, which doesn't go unnoticed. "Please," you say. He nods smirking at you.

Sitting in his car, watching him drive, you can't help but get excited. "Don't leave a mess," he says looking at you smirking. "Hmm," you respond unable to form words. "Baby you're getting wet just looking at me." he laughs. "No I'm not." you defend, spreading your legs. You slide a finger down feeling your folds. "Oh, I guess I am," you laugh. He grabs your hand, pulling it to his face licking your finger clean. You let out a moan at the sight. "I don't like liars, liars get punished," he growls. "So punish me." you shrug.

 He shoves you inside, slamming you against the wall. "That little stunt back in the car, you think you're real cute don't you?" You shrug, "I mean men seem to think so-" he cuts you off, wrapping a hand around your neck, squeezing lightly. The laugh he lets out is dark and full of lust, "You've got one hell of a smart mouth." He leans down to kiss you, this was unlike the ones you've shared before. This was fast, hard, and full of lust. His eyes were dark and you could feel his hardening bulge against you. "A-Aaron I need you, please," you whine. He picks you up with ease, walking towards his bedroom. 

He tosses you on the bed, making you giggle. His eyes darken even more if possible at the noise. "Tell me you want this," he demands. "I want this, I want you. I need you, sir," you say immediately.  It was embarrassing really, how fast this man got you to beg. He smiles, "Good girl," You moan at the name as he kisses you again, taking his jacket and tie off. His hands pull on the bottom of your dress. You pull back and lift your arms so he can pull it off of you, leaving you in a bra and panties. "God you're so beautiful," he mumbles into your neck. He starts sucking your neck, biting occasionally, sure to leave bruises. He slowly makes his way down your neck and to your chest."Hickeys? Really Aaron?" you laugh. "Need the world to know you're mine," he growls. "Aaron if you don't do something soon I'll explode." he chuckles against you, giving you chills. "Your wish is my command"

He gets on his knees, dragging you to the edge of the bed, hands on your thighs. Your breathing is noticeably heavier as he gets close to your heat. He starts kissing your thighs slowly, making you whimper. He looks in your eyes as he bites down on one, sucking yet another hickey into your skin. "This one is just for you," he says kissing the forming bruise. This man was going to absolutely ruin you, and you both knew it. He kisses over your clothed heat suddenly, making you buck your hips. He slams them down with one hand glaring at you, "Tell me what you want, use your words, honey," he breaths out on your clothed core making you squirm. "You, I want you." you let out. "Gonna have to be more specific than that," he says, fingers sliding into the sides of your panties, slowly pulling them off you. "Your mouth, fuck I want your mouth. And then I want you to fuck me." you whimper. He doesn't hesitate a second before putting his mouth on you. You let out a moan as his tongue swipes up your slit. He groans, pulling back. "You're too good for me," he says diving back in. His tongue circles your clit before he starts to suck it, pulling it with his teeth. Your back rises off the bed as you moan. "F-fuck Aaron, I-" you let out another moan. He brings a finger up and slowly thrusts it into you, adding two more slowly. And even blissed-out, on the brink of an orgasm you realize he's readying you for him. 

"I'm gonna cum," you whimper. He shakes his head, his mouth still on you. You moan as the ball in your stomach tightens, your orgasm waving through you. You cry as he licks up every drop you had to give him, "So good, so good for me. You're such a good girl." he says leaning up to kiss you. You could taste yourself on his mouth and it just made you drip even more. "I need you, please Aaron," you beg. He pulls off his clothes quickly, reaching for a condom but you stop him. "No, don't. I'm on the pill, please. I need to feel you cum inside of me." you beg him. He lets out a moan as he kisses you. "You're gonna be the death of me, Y/N."

He thrusts into you, bottoming out immediately. He filled you entirely, he was almost too much for you. You moaned loudly knowing this wouldn't take long on either end. He slowly starts thrusting in and out of you, wrapping a hand around your neck again. He leans down to kiss you, "You're mine, no one else can touch you like this," he growls. You moan, "Yes, yes I'm yours. Only yours, fuck-" you moan. His thrusts get faster and harder as if his life depended on making you cum as fast as he could. You feel the pit in your stomach forming again as you clench down on him. He lets out a guttural moan, music to your ears. You never thought he would be vocal, let alone this dominant. He pulls out, "Turn around, hand and knees. Now," he orders. You turn quickly already missing the feeling of him filling you to the brim. He smacks your ass as he thrusts into you. "You cum when I say you can, got it?" you nod quickly. Another smack to your ass sends you forward, "I need words kitten," he orders.

"Yes, yes, yes fuck" you moan. He pushes into you again, drilling you with a hand gripping your hips so hard they would bruise. You clench on him again and he leans down, "Cum for me," and with that, you're having your second orgasm of the night. He stills inside of you, spilling into you, "Fuck, Y/N," he moans. He pulls out slowly, laying down next to you. Your both panting when he speaks up, "You, my sweet girl, are a godsend." You smile curling into him, "Mhmm." is all you let out before falling asleep on his chest.

A/N AH I DID IT OKAY WAIT. This is my first smut so if its bad please don't bully me aksnekndk