Ilym

TW: Violence, fighting, and swearing based on S4 E2

You and Hotch had filled out a relationship form with Strauss, she wasn't surprised in the slightest. Fucking papa pasta, you thought. He probably told her and reminded her not to be a hypocrite. "I expect that this doesn't interfere with the team," she says standing. "Of course ma'am!" you say following her to the door, Aaron behind you. When the elevator closes he turns to you, kissing you immediately. "Aaron," he cuts you off with another kiss. "Baby, we're at work. Someone is gonna see." he hushes you once more. "Let them," and his lips are back on yours. You moan into his mouth before pulling away. "You, sir, are in trouble tonight," you say right before the doors open, walking out leaving him stunned. He's quick to follow you, stopping at your desk where you sat. "You-" Derek walks in smiling at you. "Hey mama, uh what did you do to Hotch.." he asks. You shrug, "Nothing he isn't used to doing himself," you stand going to get coffee and you can hear Derek laughing at his boss. 

"We've got a case, " Aaron says walking out of his office. You all follow the man into the briefing room. "This is Delilah Greenman. She was murdered and raped during the night at her home in Canaan, Ohio. This one is yucky" Garcia presents. "Look at the staging of the body, face up and arms across the chest." Reid points out right away. "Ritual maybe? Nice haircut genius." Derek teases. Reid instantly touches his hair and you casn't help but smile at the sight of his nervousness. "There are more yucky details, on your tablets obviously," Garcia adds. "Puncture wounds on the stomach?" JJ asks. You frown and Hotch looks at you worried, "Look at the lack of blood, they were inflicted post-mortem." you tell him. "Any other victims?' Emily asks. "Kinda," Garcia pauses and everyone looks at her confused. "Victomolgy and signature match a serial killer from the same town 6 years ago." Hotch cuts her off, "the angel maker, I remember the case." Rossi adds to it, "They caught and executed the guy." You look over the file, "He died a year ago yesterday. We have a copycat." 

"They found semen at the crime scene, maybe they can run it through VICAP and get a match." Spencer looks up. "They already ran it and found a match," Garcia says handing you a paper. "You're shitting me. The DNA is a match for Bryce Ryan, otherwise known as the angel maker." Hotch stands, "Wheels up in 30."

The case had gone on for 4 days, with no leads, and 2 more victims. Things were tense, to say the least. You and Aaron were sitting in your hotel room when your phone started ringing. Hotch groans as you roll out of his arms, "Hello?" A cheer on the other end makes you freeze, you recognized the voice. "Y/N you never fail to amaze me. Your hard work on this case amazes me." the man says. "Martin?" you ask, putting him on speaker. Hotch sits up immediately, grabbing your thigh. "You know I really am sorry for this wild goose chase. I just needed to throw you off for a bit. You can tell your team to head home." Marin tells you. "So this was all you?" you ask him. "You're a smart girl Agent Y/L/N. I sure hope that boy toy of yours knows how special you are." Aaron visibly clenches his jaw. "Martin I'm not sure what the point of this call is, if you'd like to talk in person I would be happy to do so." You look at Aaron, worry rising in you. Martin lets out a truly evil laugh, "I'll see you back home Y/N." And with that, he hangs up. Hotch storms out of the room getting the team, when they all come in your sitting in the bed shaking. "Hey, hey, hey you're okay. It's okay baby," Aaron says, whispering the last part. You feel the tears fall as he sits next to you, wrapping you in his arms. "I'm gonna kill this son of a bitch." Derek says clenching his fist. "Why. Why me? Why does it have to be me?" you ask looking up at the team. You can see their hearts breaking as they see you in such pain. "Y/N, we're going to find him," Emily assures you. 

When the team gets back to Quantico, Aaron demands he takes you back to your place to make sure you're safe. When you reach your front door there's a bag in front of it. You pick it up without thinking, opening it. "What is it?" Aaron asks, looking over you. "It's pictures of all the missing women, dead," you say looking up. He hugs you tightly, "You're staying at mine, lets pack you some stuff okay?" You nod opening the door to pack the essentials, not wanting to spend any more time than you needed to in there. On the way to Hotch's, you dropped the photos off at the office, knowing the rest of the team was still there. "You guys cancel your date just for us?" Emily jokes. You look up handing her the bad, "This was left outside my door. It's pictures of Martin's victims and uh-" Hotch cuts you off. "I'm taking her to mine, but I need to put some security units outside her apartment and my house, Dave can you order those?" Dave nods before you walk away to go sit in his office, not wanting to hear anymore. "I'm gonna stay with her for a few days, we should be back on Monday. Have Garcia run those photos."

"Aaron I can go to work, I don't need to stay inside all day," you say getting annoyed. "Martin Whitley knows where you live, hell he probably knows where we all live. You're staying in for the weekend. We both are," he tells you. You roll your eyes, "Why! Why can't you just let me figure this all out now?" you yell. "Because I love you!" he snaps making you stop. "I love you and if he," he pauses rubbing his forehead, "If he hurts you I don't know how I'll survive." You look at him stunned. You knew you were in love with this man but this was so unexpected. "Okay. We'll stay in, have a weekend with Jack. Oh and Aaron?" you say, he looks at you and nods. "I love you too." You say before kissing him, wrapping your arms around him. 

You were coloring with Jack when Aaron asks him to help with something in the kitchen. "Sure daddy," he says getting up following his dad. When they get out of your earshot Aaron crouches down, "Buddy I need to ask you something. Would you be okay with Y/N moving in with us?" Jack's face lights up, "Yes, yes, yes. Does this mean every night will be a sleepover?" he asks. "Yeah buddy, every night would be a sleepover."

You made your famous mac and cheese, Jack's personal favorite, and set the bowls on the table. "Jack, be careful it's still hot," you tell him. "What about me? You just want me to burn my mouth?" Aaron teases. "Shh you weren't supposed to figure that out," you push back, sitting down. "Daddy and I have a question," Jack informs you. You look between the two of them raising a brow. "Okay?" Aaron puts his hand on yours, "Will you move in with us? And I'm not just asking because of the-" you cut him off, smiling. "Of course I'll move in with you," Jack cheers and gets up to hug you.

A/N more soft because clearly soft hotch makes me happy lol