1

Perspective: (Y/N)
Location: Somewhere over Korea

"Finally! We are almost home! "
I almost don't here him, even though he is sitting next to me. The Propellers of the helicopter are too loud for me to hear anything else.

"I know! I can finally get proper Sleep!", screams the soldier sitting next to me.

I started smiling. I am just returning from a mission in Africa with my squad. It couldn't have gone better. One reason for that are my brothers sitting next to me. They aren't just incredible special force soldiers, but also great friends. I am always relieved when all of us get home alive. I mean how wouldn't right?
When Sang-hoon starts talking about sleep my body remembers how long it has been since I was able to rest: Too long. I am about to fall asleep right here and now, but the leader of my squad shakes me to prevent me from falling a sleep.
"Let me sleep Shi-jin. "
"No. If you fall asleep now your neck will become stiff once we land. "
I groan but I know he is right. If I would sleep now, I would regret it as soon as I wake up.
The helicopter lands on the asphalt near the barracks I am sleeping in. Finally time to sleep.
Once I get inside, me and the four others start to unpack our things.
"Alright boys let's wrap this up quickly, shower and then go to bed.", says Shi-jin.
We all reply with a quick " Yes, Sir. "
Once I am done with everything I lay down and close my eyes, getting my well deserved sleep.
"Good night everyone. "
"Night"
"Night"

Perspective: Author
Location: Itzy's dorm

"Come here everyone it's almost time! ", Yeji says after turning on the TV.
They are about to watch their last live performance, which is going to be aired now.
" I am curious how we did. "
Yuna sits down next to Lia.
"Me too, Unnie"
All five members are currently sitting on the couch in the living room looking at the TV.
"It's starting", Chaeryeong says nervously.
Ryujin chuckles: " We can see that. "
They all stay silent once they see themselves coming onto the stage.
"Wow. You look so cute there Yuna. "
Yuna smirks" I know. "
All five are complementing each other until the first song ended.
"You all did an amazing job. "
"You too, Yeji unnie. "
The second song is about to start when suddenly the TV goes black.
"No! What's happening? "
"Is it broken? "
"It can't be! Right? "
Yuna takes some of the chips and leans back.
"Well, that's just great. Now we can't watch our performance. "
"Relax. I'm sure it's not broken. "
Lia is about to switch the channel to see if it's a connection problem, when suddenly big white letters appear on the black screen.
Bracking News
"I wonder what happened", Cheareyeong says after reading the letters.
" We are sorry to interrupt your evening program, ladies and gentlemen but we just received news from the Korean army regarding the UN ambassadors who where held as hostages by local rebels. "
The reporter says. Behind her is the skyline of a city in the desert.
"I am reporting live from Mali. Just now we saw this footage of a Korean special force unit, who saved the ambassadors.
The screen goes black again.
This footage contains violence. People under the age of 18 should not be watching.
" Cover you eyes Yuna. "
"I am already over 18, Lia unnie. "
"But you are still the baby of the group. "
"No I am not! "
As the video starts playing all of the members return their focus to the TV.
The quality isn't very good because it got recorded by the soldiers' body cams. The camera shows 6 people . Two soldiers walking at the front two at the back. All of them are carrying assault rifles and wearing face masks which made it impossible to identify them.
Between the 4 soldiers the two ambassadors are walking through the sand. They both look pretty beaten up and bloody but they are still alive.
Suddenly all of the members jump (especially Chaeryeong) when they hear a loud gunshot. They see all the soldiers sliding to the ground. The two in the back bringing the ambassadors with them. The soldier with the body cam turns around and kneels on one knee.
Now an old warehouse comes into view.
The members aren't able to see anyone due to the quality of the video and their untrained eyes.
The soldier with the cam starts shooting at the building. The gunfire is so loud that Chaeryeong covers her ears. Suddenly it stopps.
"Shadow! Let's get out of here! Give us cover!"
"Yes, Sir! "
The soldier starts firing again, while he stands up. He turns around to check on his brothers and the ambassadors. They are on their feet too and start running down a small path. The cam faces back to the warehouse.
"Look. There is someone over there", Ryujin points at the door of the building, where now several men start running outside. While running, they start to open fire.
" Retreat! Retreat! "
The body cam turns around to see that the squad is almost at a jeep, which is parked behind huge bushes. The soldier with the cam starts running. The quality of the video becomes even worse. The screen goes black again.
"The footage shows soldiers of a special force unit who where escorting the hostages out of the building. " The reporter says. "We know that everyone came back alive. We heard that the hostages are only slightly injured and will recover soon. There will be a meeting with all countries who are represented by their armies in Mali to discuss what the reaction to this will be. Please continue on with your program. "
The TV becomes black once again, until they members see themselves performing on the stage again.
"Wow. That was crazy", said Rjujin.
" I know right? How could somebody just take another person hostage? ", Yeji exclaims.
" The soldiers looked kind of cool. "
"Hey Yuna. That's not a video game. This is real. Somebody could have died right there. "
"I know, Yeji unnie. But still. They looked really professional and stuff. "
"Why did they wear masks? "
"Oh come on Chae! That's so obvious! "
"And why is that, Yuna? "
"Because they are special forces. They aren't allowed to be seen because they cold be identified! It's so obvious. "
"Whatever. I still think we shouldn't have watched this. It just shows the bad in people. "
"Come on Yeji, don't tell me you hate soldiers?! "
"They shoot and kill people. No one would do that freely if he isn't a bad person himself! "
"That's not true! They are protecting us! "
"Hey Yuna. You are way too young to have this conversation! " Yeji said angrily, almost screaming.
"Calm down everybody. Let's just go to bed we have to wake up early tomorrow.", Ryujin said, trying to calm her members down.
" Ok, fine. "
"Ok. Good night. "
"Good night. "
They are all going to their rooms falling a sleep soon after. Except for Yeji, who was still thinking about the video. How could someone live with killing another person?