Chapter 30 - My Type

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV.

The trio waited at the fountain for the twins and Lee. Malia was holding onto Archibald while Ryan was reading his book. Rosie is making notes and thinking really hard, "Okay, so I made a list of guys I think would be good for you. But I need to know what even is your type?" Rosalie asks.

"Ummm, I don't know. Never really thought about it." Malia replies.

"Someone who is funny and interesting. Makes her laugh and pushes her to do better or be a better person. But someone who isn't afraid to call her out on her bullshit and challenge her. Someone who knows her well." Ryan answers.

"Oooo and a dog person." Ryan adds.

"Ryan, how the hell do you know that?" Malia says.

Ryan replies, "Leah, your my best friend. I just know. Like you know my type."

"Someone who's smart and pretty. Weird and dorky. But also pushes you to be the best you can be. Someone who gets along with you very well." Malia answers. Ryan nods in approval making her laugh.

"Ok so lemme cross off some people." Rosie says, crossing off people and circling others. Phillip approaches glaring at Ryan and Malia as she glares back and Ryan ignores him.

"So who you got lined up for me?" Malia asks.

"So you do want to date?" Rosie asks.

Malia shrugs, "I mean, it's interesting to know I guess."

"I know a couple. I have a top three though." Rosie smiles.

"Really?" Malia asks, intrigued.

"I'm not telling." Rosie smiles.

"What? Why not?" Malia asks.

"Just trust me." Rosalie smiles. Ryan continues to play with Archie as the girls have their talk.

"Well, how am I supposed to go on a date with them then?" Malia asks.

"Just keep a close eye out of people around you. Surely someone sticks out. Or eventually, they will." Rosie smirks looking at Ryan.

"Rosie a girl from Hufflepuff is looking for you." Phillip says walking away immediately, ignoring Malia and Ryan.

Rosalie looks behind her to see Lucas trying to approach them. Probably to talk to Malia. They make eye contact and Rosalie comes up with an idea. "Oh right! Ryan, come with me." Rosie smiles.

"Wait what?" Ryan says.

Rosie then grabs his hand and pulls him to come with her, "Come!" Ryan then gets dragged by Rosie looking back at the twins and Malia.

Malia waves smiling sympathetically at Ryan as he leaves. Lucas takes this opportunity to walk up to Malia and sits down. "Who's this?" he asks, petting Lucas.