Chapter 14 - The Calm Before the Storm

Oogum, oogum, boogum, boogumBoogum now, baby, you're castin' your spell on meI say, "Oogum, oogum, boogum, boogumBoogum now, baby, you're castin' your spell on me

Boogum now, baby, you're castin' your spell on me

3rd Person POV.

Malia and Ryan went to another match of Quidditch, this time with Slytherin and Gryffindor. This time however, they sat with their Slytherin house. It was an intense match.

"THIRTY-ZERO! TAKE THAT, YOU DIRTY, CHEATING – " Jordan commentates being heard through the speaker.

"Jordan, if you can't commentate in an unbiased way –" Mrs Mcgonnagal says.

"I'm telling it like it is, Professor!" he defended himself.

George hit a bludger at a Slytherin chaser. Angelina then scored however Marcus Flinch smashed right into her. Fred then got his beaters club and threw it at his head. His nose then hit his broomstick handle causing him to bleed.

"Oh my Gosh. Has it always been so violent?" Ryan comments, watching the players pummel each other with everything and anything they got. Broomsticks, quaffles, bats, kicking, punching, pushing.

"Are you kidding me? It just got interesting." Malia says. "KILL THEM!" Malia cheers.

Slytherin beater hit Alicia with his club.  "YOU CHEATING SCUM!" Lee Jordan was howling into the megaphone, dancing out of Professor McGonagall's reach. "YOU FILTHY, CHEATING B–"

George elbowed him in the club as payback. "YEAHH!!!! GEORGEEEE!" Malia yells, getting dirty looks from a couple of Slytherin students around her.

"Um... Malia. Wrong team." Ryan says.

"So? They're our friends." Malia reminds him.

"Oh look, well." Malia says awkwardly playing with her hair.^ "This game is so interesting. We'll talk later okay." Malia says before turning away.

"Nice one." Ryan smirks.

Fred and George then surrounded their teammate Katie Bell holding up their beaters to protect her. George then hit a bludger at the Slytherin chaser, setting up another goal for Gryffindor.

"If Harry catches the snitch, they win." Ryan explains to Malia.

"What's a snitch?" Malia asks.

"..... Never mind." Ryan sighs, shaking his head.

Moments later Harry caught the snitch, leading them to the championship victory. Malia stands up cheering for them catching the attention of Harry, Fred and George. They smile at her waving. Ryan then drags her down, reminding her she's a Slytherin.

The crowd cheers as Harry catches the snitch and Gryffindor wins the Quidditch Cup. The team carries Harry up as he holds the cup for everyone to see. Malia and Ryan then run down to congratulate them. Rosie sees them and waves, "Hi guys!" she said. She was with Phillip.