Chapter 15 - Baby Girl

Woah, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love

3rd Person POV.

The next day, at the Hospital Wing

Malia and the twins are going to go cheer up Ron by giving him gifts.

"Hey little brother." the twins smiled.

"Where are Harry and Hermione?" Malia asks.

Ron for some reason can't look Malia in the eyes. Ever since he knew about what happened Sirius being Malia's father and everything, he found it hard to not just blurt it out. "I think their sleeping. Long night."

"What happened to you Ron?" Malia asks.

"Dog attack." Harry answers.

"You were attacked by a puppy." Malia laughs at how weak and pathetic Ron was.

"No. A huge dog! A huge black dog!" Ron corrects.

"The one Malia feeds?" Ginny asks. Malia and Ginny talk quite often. They unsurprisingly get along very well. Ginny has also always wanted an older sister, and Malia suits the role perfectly. Malia was also always alone, she just enjoyed Ginny's company.

"You feed him?" Ron asks, he thought it was such a strange coincidence.

"Um, yeah. I think so. Maybe it's a different dog." Malia says, knowing that her dog attacked Ron. "Harry's okay, isn't he?" Malia says worried that Sirius has hurt him.

"He's a bit down, but he's alright." Ron says. So many coincidences. Sirius is the dog that Malia fed when in truth he is Malia's father. What a small world?

"Hey guys." Harry says entering.

"Hey Harry. Oh, this is Malia." Ginny says.

"Hey Malia. We met already." Harry smiles. Malia was his family and even though she didn't know it yet, he planned to speak to her more often. Her being a Slytherin never worried him, since she would always spend most of her time with the Weasleys. But now that he knew she was his family, he wanted to get to know her better.

"Hello Harry. Nice to see you again." she smiles taking his hand and shaking it too. "We just came to give Ron some snacks and things."

"Thanks again Malia." Ron says stuffing his face.

"Oi, what about us?" Fred and George asks.

"I have a strong feeling that it was Ginny and Malia's idea to do this not you two." Ron points out.

"Ungrateful little weasel." Fred sighs.

"Honestly, maybe we should have given him a box full of spiders." George teases.

"Oh, we weren't doing that? Whoops, my bad." Fred jokes. Ron stops eating, mouth full of chocolate and eyes wide.

"Gotta hate the miscommunication there." George laughs. 

Ron gasps, "No... you guys didn't did you."

"Guess we will never know." George shrugs.

"Open that one next Ron." Fred jokes pointing to a big box.

"How are you feeling Harry? The dog... it didn't hurt you did it?" Malia asks. She wanted to make sure that Harry was okay, since Sirius might really be there to kill him.

"Malia, I should probably tell you something." Harry says softly. Malia and Harry then take a few steps away from the group. 

Malia had a feeling that she knew why he wanted to talk privately. Harry takes a deep breath before saying what he needed to say, "The dog that attacked Ron. It's -"