Chapter 2 - Hufflepuff Things

If you like piña coladas
And gettin' caught in the rain
If you're not into yoga
If you have half a brain
If you like makin' love at midnight
In the dunes on the cape
Then I'm the love that you've looked for
Write to me and escape

3rd Person POV.

"Isn't this exciting?" Fred cheers jumping through the halls with Malia and George by his side. It's been about a couple of months since the new friendship began and their bonds have grown stronger. They have kept the friendship under wraps trying to make it seem as if they don't really know each other. To keep people off their pranks and to draw less attention or suspicion.

"Quite." George agrees.

"Everyone's staring." Malia uncomfortably adds.

"So?" Fred says.

"It's fine." George reassures.

"Hey, it's my friend Malia." Rosalie yells, waving at Malia and running up to her for a hug which she does not return. Malia stands still as Rosalie hugs her.

"Um, Rosalie. Hi." She uncomfortably says.

"Sorry I exposed the secret portal. I guess everyone hates me now."

George then nudges Malia in the arm. Malia sighs knowing that he wants her to apologise to Rosalie. Malia was able to go a couple of weeks without having to talk to Rosalie at least in front of Fred and George. It was just her luck that she chose to approach her now.

"Actually Malia. I'll talk to you later. I gotta run to class. No portals for short cuts now you see." she smiles running off.

"Why didn't you apologise?" George says.

"I don't apologise." I retort.

"What do you mean?" Fred scoffs.

Malia repeats herself emphasising the 'don't', "I don't apologise."

"Don't you feel bad for tricking her? She's a nice girl." George adds.

"Aw, well well Georgie has a crush." Malia teases.

"Stop it, Malia. You really should apologise." George says.

"Yeah Malia or are all Slytherin heartless snakes?" Fred teases.

"That's probably as true as Gryffindors being all brute not brains." Malia retorts.

"Hey -" Fred is cut off by George.

"Stop both of you. Why do I feel like the more responsible one? Doesn't make sense. It feels wrong."

"Why so serious Georgie?" Peeves snickers flying past.

"Hey Peeves." the three smiled as Fred gives a little salute.

"Miss Pierce." Peeves smile giving her a wink.

"Hello, Sir Peeves. My favourite Poltergeist." Malia winks. Making George and Fred stare wide-eyed at her.

"So him you're nice to?" Fred asks. Malia smiles shrugging. 

Peeves laugh, "Miss Piercy Pierce has Pierced my heart." he jokes pretending to die and pretending to fall down and die. He, however, disappears into the walls followed by students screams.

"Anyways, you really should apologise Malia." George says.

"I don't apologise. Next idea."

"Freddie. Tell her."