Chapter 43 - The Afterparty

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV.

After Professor Mcgoncgall makes an announcement for all Professors to continue damage control and help the students that were having seizures and other symptoms, they begin to make announcements.

"Due to the circumstances. The Yule Ball will be ending immediately. Please see the Professors or Madam Pomfrey if you are feeling unwell still and if anyone knows who tampered with the punch please let us know."

"Wasn't it the twins?" a student says.

"Shut it." Lee stands up for them. "They did nothing. Surprisingly."

"I heard it was Lucas and Jackson." another student says.

"There will be no blame passed around. Especially to Mister Lucas and Malia Pierce who helped provide the cure to the poison which we were all under the influence of." she announces.

The students were surprised. Lucas of all people was the one that saved them.

Malia walks over to Ryan and sits by him as he lies on the ground. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Ryan replies taking a lot of deep breaths.

"Yeah, just keep breathing that in." Malia smiles, rubbing his shoulder and chest as he lies on the ground.

"You were worried about me?" Ryan chuckles, slightly coughing.

"Of course I was." Malia says.

"Thanks." Ryan smiles.

Lucas and Jackson decide to have a meeting with the gang. Making sure everyone was okay and trying to figure out what really happened tonight. "Meeting at the fountain. Tonight." Lucas whispers to Malia and Ryan.

Meanwhile

Lee runs to Fred and George. "Hey Lee, you're coming to the 'meeting' right?" Fred asks.

 "I need to talk to you guys." Lee says.

 "What?" George asks.

"Ryan... asked.... Malia... out." Lee says.

"What?" Fred says.

"Fred, you have to tell Malia how you feel." Lee says.

"What, no." Fred said. He was flirtatious and charming. He and George could get any girl they wanted. But when it came to Malia, he just didn't know why he was so nervous. "I can't."

"Trust me when I say this. This is your last chance." George says.

Lee then pushes Fred, "Go!"

"Fred!" Angelina calls after him. He then stops and waits for her. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Um," Fred looks at Malia, who was getting a drink for Ryan. "Yeah sure."

"I just wanted to say. Thank you for being my date. I've loved every minute of it. I just wish we had more alone time. You know." Angelina smiles nervously