Chapter 31 - Dragons

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV.

At the First Task

Malia was on edge the whole time watching Cedric and Harry fight against their dragons. Especially Harry who was up against one of the biggest and toughest-looking dragons ever.

While they were at the tournament watching, a girl approaches Malia. "Hey your brother's cute. What's his deal?" a girl asks Malia.

Malia glares at her, not saying anything. The girl then walks back to her friends. "I don't see what everyone sees in my brother. That's like the 5th girl that's come up to me asking about him." Malia sighs.

"Well, he's really good looking. And he's nice when no one is looking and ...." Ryan and Malia stare at Rosalie unsure of what to say. "Just guessing ... hah." she sighs.

"A lot of girls like him from what I hear." Ryan points out.

Charlie promised that after the tournament he would let Fred and George and their friends come look at the dragons while they were in their cages and chained up.

"Hey brothers." Charlie smiles, waving down Fred and George.

"This is so cool." Ryan exclaims, talking to Charlie about the dragons.

"Now that we're done with dragon facts, I got you something special." Charlie says, he then reaches in a smaller cage that is covered by a blanket.

He then takes out a baby dragon. "She's gorgeous." Ryan says, eyes filled with love and joy.

"But they're hard to look after. We have to feed them a bucket of brandy mixed with -"

"Chicken blood." Ryan finishes his sentence. 

"Exactly." Charlie smiles approvingly, "Here why don't you feed her." Charlie offers.

"Really?" Ryan asks.

"Go ahead Ryan." Malia says, pushing him forward.

Ryan holds the dragon in his arms and begins to feed it as Charlie helps. "We found her in the woods alone. Mothers don't leave their dragon babies alone so I'm guessing something happened."

"That's terrible." Rosalie comments.

"Well, since you guys are here you might want to help me think of a name for her." Charlie says.

"Um, Flame, Spike, Death, Chaos, Nyx." Malia names.

"Daisy. Sunshine." Rosalie says.

"Diarrhea." Fred suggests, jokingly.

"Booger." George laughs.

".... Okay, so Ryan you name her." Charlie says, seeing how terribly everyone else was naming the poor dragon.

"Um. I don't know. You found her, you should choose her name." Ryan says.

"Well, I've named plenty of dragons. I think someone who loves dragons should be able to name at least one in their lifetime." Charlie nods.