Chapter 25 - Big Brother

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV.

After the Assembly

Malia walks out not telling Ryan where she was going and grabs Lucas the moment she sees him and pushes him into a room. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Malia yells.

"Hey troll face." Lucas smiles.

She then slaps him multiple times with Ryan's book. "You put a death eaters mark on me!" Ryan walks in and sees Malia still hitting him with his book.

"My book." he sighs. Malia glares at him. "I'll be on the lookout." Ryan sighs, knowing he would get hit too if he didn't help her. Ryan starts looking out the door, making sure no one comes.

"Yeah, to save you." he says.

"From what? Being normal?" Malia replies.

"There is nothing normal about our family." Malia replies. "Why don't you just admit it. You did it because you are a selfish prick who probably did that to prove his loyalty to Voldemort." Malia glares.

"Wow, your so smart. How did you come up with that?" Lucas laughs.

"Why were you at the World Cup?"

"Why were you?" Lucas asks.

"So immature."

"If I'm immature so are you." Lucas adds.

"I seriously doubt that." Malia says.

"It's a twin thing. Remember?" Lucas asks.

"You asshole!" Malia says trying to hit him again. He then grabs her arms and spins her around holding her against him.

"You gonna introduce me to your friend Leah?" Lucas says looking at Ryan.

Ryan then peers through the door hearing the word friend and holds his hand out about to introduce himself and say hello, but is interrupted by Malia yelling, "No!" still trying to get away from his grip.

Ryan then takes a step back and walks out the door being the lookout again. "Where the hell have you been for the past five years?" Malia asks, finally getting out of his grip and facing him.

Lucas shrugs. "Luke!" Malia yells.

"Okay, I'll tell you later when we aren't with company." Lucas says gesturing to Ryan.

"I can leave if you guys want." Ryan suggests. As angry as he was at Lucas, he doubt he would try anything on Malia. It also looked like Malia had it covered and didn't need him stepping in.

"No!" Malia yells.

"Don't worry sis, I won't cramp your style." Lucas says. He then looks into the mirror looking at his reflection, fixing his clothes and hair. "I'll be here for a bit, and I'll stay out of your way as long as you stay out of mine. Or you can come with me this time."