Chapter 51 - Broken Family

3rd Person POV.

The whole gang walk to the train station. Ready to leave for the holidays. "We'll check in on you every day for Summer Leah." Fred smiles, hopping onto the train.

"Don't forget to write to us too." George smiles, rubbing her hair and messing it up. He also hops on the train.

"Please, take care of the kids."

"Yes wifey. I promise I will and then I'll make sure to buy you a house and provide for us and the kids." George jokes.

"I'm being serious... Malfoy looks like he's plotting something." Malia glares.

"Don't worry about it." Fred says.

"Bye Leah." Lee waves.

"Bye Leah." Ginny said hugging Malia. Hopping onto the train too.

Malia walks with Ryan around the train station holding hands. They then look at a couple who are sucking faces and crying. "I'm going to miss you so much!" she ugly cries.

"Me too! You are the love of my life!" her boyfriend cries.

"I miss you already!" the girl cries.

"Not as much as I'm going to miss you!" he says.

"Let's not be like that." Ryan sighs.

"Agreed." Malia laughs. "My Mum told me that she wanted to drive me home. I'm guessing she's going to convince Lucas to come home too."

"Okay. I'll say bye to you now then. You're okay, right? You're not too down with the Cedric thing?" Ryan asks.

"I admit it was hard. I just feel guilty." Malia says.

"Being with me?" Ryan asks.

"A little." Malia said.

"It's fine. We can take things slow."

Slow. We're taking things slower than slow. Malia thought to herself. "As long as I get to be with you. Nothing else matters. I'll wait forever." Ryan promises.

Malia leans in to kiss Ryan. "Hurry up lover birds. The trains leaving." Hagrid jokes pushing Ryan.

"By Leah." Ryan says leaving. He then hops onto the train waving as it drove away. Malia smiles waving too.

Malia then sees a red familiar car parked at the front. "Let's go Archie."

She opens the car door as Lucas jumps into the back. "What the hell is he doing here?" Malia asks Evelyn.

"... We're going home." Evelyn says like it was obvious.

"Um, no. He can go back to the hell hole he crawled out of." Malia says, pointing at him.

"You and your boyfriend kiss like two pieces of stale toasts." Lucas replies.

"Don't talk to me, you pathetic excuse for a human." Malia says to Lucas, not looking at him.

"Malia, Lucas is coming home."Evelyn says.

"He helped that faker Barty Crouch and -"

"I know. Sirius told me. Now get in the car." Evelyn says.

"Fine, then I'm going to live with the Weasleys." Malia says, slamming the car door and picking up Archie.

"Malia Polaris Pierce. Get in the car right now." Evelyn yells after her.

"Mum, I can stay with Jackson." Lucas offers, knowing how angry Malia is at him. Despite his many apologies and what he is believes to be righteous reasonings.