Chapter 38 - Flowers

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV.

All the children go to the Great Hall for lunch. Fred and George look at Malia who sits there with her hands on her head. She looks like she hasn't slept in days. "Why don't you ask Malia to the Yule Ball?" Lee asks Fred, noticing how he was staring at her.

"Oh, I'm over her." Fred lies.

"Really?" George asks.

"Totally." Fred lies. The truth is, it hurt that she didn't reciprocate his feelings. But he isn't going to act all sad about it. He is just going to go about his day and get over her. Easier said than done of course.

George then looks over at Malia, realising how sickly she looks. She looks pale, annoyed and like she woke up in a dumpster. "Is she okay?" George asks, worried for her.

"She's fine." Fred said, trying not to sound concerned.

Ryan then whispers to Malia, "Hey, do you have a date for the ball?"

"Ryan." Malia warns.

"Ok, gotcha." Ryan says going back to his work.

"So. Does everyone have a date for the Yule Ball?" Lee asks.

"I'm taking Alicia Spinnet." George says.

"I just asked Angelina Johnson." Fred says.

"Hey Freddie." Angelina says.

"Hey JOhnson." Fred smiles.

"I was wondering, do you want to match for the ball?" Angelina asks.

"Match?" Fred replies.

"You know, I wear the same colour as your tie. Or something like that?" Angelina asks.

"Oh, does it really matter? Who cares?" Fred asks.

"Way to take the fun out of it Weasley." Angelina smirks, rolling her eyes.

"How is matching clothes fun?"

"If you aren't careful, I might not be your date any more." Angelina smirks, walking off.

"Then I'll spend most of the Yule Ball crying over what could have been." Fred winks.

" Fred winks