American Wedding

"More and more Polaroids" Nicola said as she kissed my cheek.

"You took them all" I said looking at all the smiles in the pictures. "Nicola, just how?" I said in awe as she just gave me a hug.

"She really has died everyday waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid that she loved you for a thousand years and she'll love you for a thousand more"

"Nicola don't twist the lyrics of that beautiful song"

"I'm not" Nicola said as I touched the white flower crown on top of her red hair.

"Hi" Kimberley said smiling as she slid beside me her almost knee length white dress almost matching the one I had on.

"You're serious" I said.

"I'm deadly serious" Kimberley held up her left hand took my right hand isolating our ring fingers which had gold wedding bands on the empty spaces.

"You just married me without noticed" I muttered.

"I was serious. I am serious. I'm in love with you. And the only way to let you know that everything is all put together is to show you that I love you. So I threw a wedding"

"Can one really throw a wedding?" Nicola asked before I faded into the memory as they started arguing.

I looked up at Kimberley there shrugging as she smiled uncontrollably and our families and friends sitting in about 20 chairs. Then I looked at Lily who had to walk me down with my father the aisle because I was in complete awe.

My whole backyard was fit for a wedding and I couldn't believe it was happening.

But I think if I would've knew, I would've been skeptical. But since it was on surprised, I picked the decision that it was gonna take me years to make.

"Yes" I said as Kimberley kissed my fingers. "Yes like 300,000 times"

And she looked beautiful. No absolutely stunning. She literally took my breath away.

Her hair was dyed like a honey blonde and she had white flowers braided into her fish braid and I tried to figure out how they had all time for this. Let alone for the new hair color.

She had pale pink lipstick on and that was really it. Really I would have preferred she had nothing on because she was beautiful just the way she was.

And she had a diamond earring that sort of hung on the top of her ear falling to the bottom and the other ear had a regular diamond stud in it.

That's it. All I could remember was Kimberley. She's like my whole life now. I don't think I want anyone else.

"And so I threw a wedding" Kimberley said as I looked down at the polaroid of us locking lips when "You may now kiss the bride" was said.

All these pictures were beautiful. The Polaroids as well as the regular ones that we would have hanging on walls and sitting in houses.

"Baby I'm so proud of you" Lily Hugged me clearly a bit of alcohol in her system from the reception that was currently on going. "You finally found the one"

I smirked unable to keep my happiness down as I looked at the pic of my father holding my legs as I sat on his neck like a little kid. I even had cake smeared on my cheeks to compete the little kid persona.

He insisted that we get this shot so it can still be showed I was his princess. And he wanted to put it next to the one hanging in his home soon as you walked in.