White and purple

Amanda wrung her hands together nervously as she stood by the door that would lead into the great halls of Erebor. Butterflies fluttered around her stomach as she took a deep breath trying to steady her overactive heartbeat.

"I never knew you'd get so nervous. The tough fire bird" Amanda jumped at the noise but smiled as she looked towards Dwalin who approached her. He smiled gently in return to her.

" You are an absolute vision. That lad of yours is very lucky." He chocked, He had grown to see her as his own daughter throughout the quest, wanting to make sure she was alright right. Which is why Amanda knew he was more than suited for this task. Amanda smiled shyly and brushed a piece of her courting braid from her face. It was in the style of half up and half down with her long brown her falling behind her back with white gems hooked through it.

" Thank you Dwalin. I'm so nervous." She whispered as she diverted her eyes to the small bouquet of white flowers she held in her hands. A single purple flower adorned with tiny white gems sat comfortable in the middle. Dwalin took both hands in his and place them around hers which held the flowers and squeezed them gently. Causing Amanda to turn and look up at the old dwarf.

" There's nothing to fear. That laddie in there, is going to take care of you no matter what. He loves you with all his heart, and I know you are the same." he whispered as he place a loving hand onto her cheek and stroked his thumb. Amanda leaned into his comforting hand and smiled as he kissed her forehead lightly.

" Ready?" He asked turning around and holding his arm out for her.. Amanda smiled and linked her left arm with him, now holding the flowers in her right hand.

" Yes." She whispered sucking in a breath and straightening her back. Dwalin reached behind her head and lifted the veil over her face. The doors opened, revealing many familiar faces, standing at her arrival. A soft tune unfamiliar to her began to play softly as Dwalin led Amanda down the isle. Her white dress trailed behind her as its white gems sparkled in the candle light. The dress hugged her body perfectly in a A frame shape with a long train behind her. Her vail hung longer than the train as part of it covered her face. White dolly shoes graced her feet as she walked along the deep red carpet. At the end of the isle stood Gandalf with his staff and a soft smile. A grinning Fili wearing his royal robes, beside him was King Thorin and with him his lover Fiona. Who wore a dress of emerald and had flowers braided into her hair. Amanda's eyes trailed over them with a soft smile, until they found the set she wanted to see the most. Kili, Prince of Erebor. Standing in his royal robes and a crown on his head, with the biggest smile gracing his lips.

"Wow" he whispered in complete awe at Amanda's beauty as she walked up to him.

"Wow indeed Kili. I'm warning you, hurt her and you'll have to deal with me." Fiona whispered to him. He smiled and patted her shoulder as Amanda approached him. Dwalin stopped her and they turned to each other. Amanda bowed her head as Dwalin lifted her veil to reveal her face to Kili. Dwalin the. Took her hand again and placed it into Kili's hand to give her away to him. Amanda smiled to the old dwarf and handed him her flowers as she turned to Kili. Dwalin turned and took his seat as Gandalf began the ceremony.

" Races from all corners of Middle Earth. You have been summoned here to bear witness to the joining of two people in marriage. Prince Kili and Amanda the spirit warrior of the fire bird." Gandalf began as he looked out over the crowds sitting in the vast halls. Kili and Amanda turned to face each other with a smile.

" Kili, please recite your vows of promises." Gandalf ordered him as Kili looked down to their hands and smiled.

" I remember the first moment I lay eyes upon you, in Bilbo's house. I thought I may have strayed into a dream. Your fiery fury and short temper are things I will have to watch for in the future to come." Kili chuckled as did everyone else. But Kili looked up and into her eyes.