You Are No King Of Mine!

All around Amanda was death as Kili helped her into the boat they had managed to find. Amanda looked to the red haired elf that had help them.

" Thanks You." Amanda spoke in elvish to her. Legolas appeared behind her as they dwarves pushed the boat into the lake. She smiled to the blond elf as they paddled the boat away. Amanda reached for a paddle but was stopped by Bofur.

"Not you. No you rest." Bofur muttered to her as she reluctantly sat down as they paddled the lake. They reached the shore and ran up onto the shore. They got out the boat and quickly made their way into the mountain through the main doors. When they got inside they looked around shook and amazed at the sheer size of the kingdom.

" Hello?" Bofur yelled for his brothers. They searched the halls.

" wait!" Bilbos voice echoed through the halls.

"it's Bilbo!" Bofur cried in glee as Bilbo emerged from a wall.

"Stop! Stop, stop." Bilbo cried at them as he stopped in front of the five.

"what's the matter?" Bofur asked him as Bilbo drew deep breaths.

" we need to leave. We all need to leave now." Bilbo said in a hurry.

" We only just go here?. Bofur said stunned at Bilbo.

" I've tried talking to him, but he won't listen." Bilbo said to the five standing before him.

" What do you mean?" Amanda asked him. As she leant of Kili for support.

" Thorin, thorin, thorin. He's been down there for days. He doesn't sleep, he barely eats, he's not being himself." Bilbo said as Fili notices a glowing from below.

" Not at all, it's this place." Bilbo stuttered out pointing to the mountain around him.

" I think a sickness lies upon it." Bilbo finished as he bent over to breath.

"Sickness? What kind of sickness?" Kili asked worrying about his uncle. Amanda put a hand on his chest as she watched Fili walked past them looking down.

" Fili!" Amanda yelled as Kili followed his brother down stairs. They ran down towards a golden glow quickly. They stopped when they entered a room with mountains of gold coins and objects. They all looked down and saw Thorin standing ontop of the gold.

" Welcome my sisters sons.. He growled lowly. He extended his hands out and looked down.

" The the kingdom of Erebor.. He growled as they all looked around. They all walked through to a room where the other dwarves sat.

" Balin!" Bofur yelled as they turned around and begun yelling at each other as they embraced one another. They were soon lead out and into the mountains of gold and commanded to look for the Arkenstone.

" Any sign of it?" Thorin yelled.

" nothing yet!" Dwalin answered him. Amanda stalked up to him with a scowl on her face.

" I want to know why I have not seen hid nor hair of Fiona! Where is she?" Amanda yelled at him as he stood looking down at her.

" You will not lift you pr voice in such way to your king!" He yelled back at her causing Amanda's temper to flare.

" Do not make me asked again! WHERE IS SHE!" Amanda yelled at him, installing fear for a second.

" I AM YOUR KING!" Thorin yelled at her quickly with anger.

" YOU ARE NO KING OF MINE!" Amanda yelled at him as her hands lit up in a glow. Thorin stepped back at the malaise behind her eyes.

" I WARNED YOU! THAT IF ANYTHING WAS TO HAPPEN TO HER! YOU WOULD SURELY PAY THE PRICE!" Amanda roared at him as she stepped forward making him step back at her presence.

"Amanda!" Fiona yelled as she ran up to her friends and embrace her tightly. This calmed her down but it did her death glare to Thorin. Amanda hugged Fiona back and pulled away.

" That threat is still standing." Amanda said leading Fiona out the room. But she stopped and turned to face the king.

" And do not think I will not go through with it. I always keep my word." She growled as they walked away from the gold room. Kili walked up to his uncle.

" You should really be carefully with Amanda, uncle." He spoke to him. Thorin nodded and glared to him.

" You should keep her on a shorter leash." Thorin yelled at him. This caught the attention of Amanda. From the door she had left Fiona came running out and over to Thorin. She smacked him hard in the shoulder.

" You idiot! You had to open your mouth!" Fiona yelled at him as a bright orange light shine through the door like fire. Fiona looked to Thorin with both anger and love.

" I suggest you disappear. Come with me.. Fiona said quickly as she lead him away from the room. Amanda walked around the corner with her fiery wings spread, but this time her body was normal. The only thing different was her eyes, they were ball once again.m

"Thorin Oakenshield! Where are you!" She yelled, it sounded like it was too voices,none was low and deathly sounding and the other was her own. Thorin had gone as she walked out and onto the gold. The metal beneath her feet smoked and slowly melted beneath each step. Kili rushed over to her and went to place a hand into her, but as soon as he touched her. A shock of pain rippled through him.

" Don't touch her! She is boiling hot." Kili said holding his hand as thee other dwarves stopped in front of her.

" Amanda! Wake up." Kili said walked to just in front of her. Amanda looked into his eyes for a moment.

"Please, calm down." Kili whispered softly to her. The flame wings unfolded slightly as if she was about to take off, but the dispersed instead as she eyes faded back to her normal brown. They flashed with gold showing she had just used her power. He knee buckled and she knelt on her coins, breathing heavily.

" Your alright." Kili said holding her into her chest as he knelt beside her.

" What in Durin's name what that all about?" Bofur asked them stunned. Kili and Amanda looked at him and the other dwarves.

" That was part of my true form. My full true for was what I used back in lake town. My whole being sets in flames." She muttered to them quickly.

" So that's how you beat the dragon." Balin said surprised.

" Well, you fight fire with fire." Amanda chuckled to herself as she took in a deep breath.

" She can only transform when she is angered beyond hope, and when she turned back she collapses due to the amount of energy it uses." Kili finished for her. He picked her up and took her into a room with a dusty bed. He placed her on her feet and pulled the dusty cover from it and helped her lay down on the soft mattress.

" Get some rest, you'll need you strength." Kili muttered as he stroked her hair softly. Amanda closed her eyes and drifted off into a calm sleep.