Thoughts of home...

Fiona dipped her toe into the cool liquid of the elf made pool. She shivered in delight as she slipped into the cold water, already feeling refreshed again. Amanda looked to the liquid, even though she knew she had to bath. She did not like the water, but she put her toe in and sank into the water. "Man its cold." Amanda muttereed lowly to herself.

"Its strange, back home I was a swim teacher and a lifeguard. Yet now I think I am begining to hate water." Amanda said shivering and dipped her head under the water. Fiona chuckled and copied her. They began to gently wash themselves and laughing at memories.

"Don't get me wrong, this is great fun but. I miss everyone back home." Fiona muttered softly to Amanda. A gentle soldem silence fell over them both.

" I wonder what happened to us. You know, do they think we are missing? Or dead? Or did we even exisit anymore?" Amanda asked pushing her hand through the water gently.

"Who knows. Maybe after this we may end up going home?" Fiona said torn between the two. True she would like to go home, but at the same time something was keeping her here.

"Maybe." Amanda muttered looking at the water. The sun had gone and the moon had risen high into the sky above. The moon's light gently fell onto the water that surrounded Fiona and Amanda. Amanda groaned loudly and sunk down so that her mouth and nose were under the water but her eyes were above. Her brown hair drifted with the gentle current. Fiona giggled at her knowing how frustrated Amanda had gotten.

"Its cold!" Amanda complained to Fiona as she breathed heavily holding her arms across her chest. Her teeth creating a noise that most likely could be heard from the Shire.

Yeah yeah." Fiona said swimming over to the edge of the pool.

"Kili, Come. Walk with me." Thorin called for his nephew, Kili stood up and walked over. They walked down some halls and into the garden. The garden with glowing in the silver light of the moon and stars of old.

" How do you feel about the girls? They are strange." Thorin spoke to him. Kili nodded and walked over the stone path.

" Indeed, Fiona is fast. Too fast to be a dwarf. Her senses are high as well." Kili said to his uncle and they both walked with their hands behind their back, folded them into each other. They both only had shirts, trousers and shoes on as they had disguarded their armour and weapons in their rooms.

"Not to metion Amanda. Sure she was tempered before in Baggend. But she has become more short fused. I dont know if you noticed but after Fiona was hurt and when she was told she could not go after her. She somewhat began to glow and fire does not seem to harm her either." Thorin exclaimed gently. They both nodded gently as they walked the winding paths.

"There is something off about them both. They tended to speak as thought they are from a different kingdom." Kili said gently as his eyes scanned the trees and small gazebo like buildings.

"But they are both very beautiful." Thorin answered back as if away in a daze.

" You like Fiona? Don't you?" Kili said as a smirk formed easily on his face. Thorin was slightly take back by his nephews outburst.

"Wh... What?" He asked not knowing what to say.

"I see you, you could not take your eyes off her when she walked into the dining room today. And you constantly worry about her, even when she was wounded." Kili said to him.

"Well... You are no better. You look at Amanda like she is the brightest star in the night sky." Thorin smiled to his sister's son. Trying to change the subject onto him. He saw a blush rise upon his cheeks. Thorin just laughed gently at him and they continued to walk forward. Kili then looked forward and came to an immediate stop. His face seem to change into the deepest red Thorin had seen.

"Kili? Are you alright? You look unwell." Thorin asked turning to him with worry. Kili opened his mouth to speak but no words fell from his mouth.

"Thorin..." He whispepred and pointed forwards. Thorin's gaze followed his pointing finger. His face too turned red with the sight that they look upon. Fiona and Amanda were bathing in a small pool