Where are we?

"Amanda! Amanda wake up!"

Amanda groaned "five more minutes" she whined.

"I'm not joking get your ass up!" She yelled. Amanda growled and sat up ready to yell at her friend but she froze when she realised they weren't in her bedroom anymore.

They were outside, in a lush green field with a blue sky and the sun beaming down.

"Fiona....what...the hell.....is going on?" Amanda asked in panic. Fiona shrugged. Amanda then noticed Fiona's clothes had changed. Instead of jeans and her harry potter shirt she was wearing a shoulder-less blue shirt with a black under corset, tight black riding pants with thigh high black lace boots. Beside her laid a dark blue coat with a fur collar.

Amanda looked down at herself and found herself wearing a black shirt with a brown under bust corset, black riding pants with shin high brown boots and over her shoulders was a purple cape with a hood. On her hands were fingerless gloves and she spied a glove specially made for bird with talons.

"If this is some sort of joke I don't like it" Amanda growled whilst hoisting herself to her feet. Fiona stood with her, shrugging on the coat "should we have a look around? See if we can get help or find out what's going on?" She asked.

"Yeah...yeah we should! Come on!" Amanda said. The two friends stuck together as they left the field towards a dirt road. They began walking, hoping to spot someone for some help, when a spot of grey caught Fiona's eye "it can't be?" She whispered to herself. Slowly she went into a jog then broke out into a run towards the grey figure. She hadn't realised how fast she had gone until she reached the traveller "excuse me! Sir!" She called slowing down to a stop. The man turned "yes? Can I help you my dear?" He asked

Fiona was shocked to see that it was a very familiar wizard.

Gandalf the grey

She snapped out of her shock "um my friend and I, well we need help" she said.

"Oh? I can be of assistance then. Where is this friend of yours?" He asked.

"She's right....here?" Fiona mumbled looking behind her. Amanda was no where in sight.

"How far did I run?" She asked herself

"Hmmm, shall we walk back and see if we stumble into her?" Gandalf asked.

"Yeah...good idea" Fiona said softly as they walked down the path. About ten minutes later Amanda came running up the path "Fiona! Why did you....holy shit you went so fast!" Amanda gasped, catching her breath. When her eyes landed on Gandalf her eyes widened

"G-Gandalf the grey!?" She squeaked. Gandalf rose a grey eyebrow and leaned against his staff "yes...now I am awfully curious about you two...what is it you need my help with?" He asked.

The girls looked at each other then back to Gandalf "well sir the thing is...." Fiona began

"We were transported to this world....from our own...if that makes any sense...?" Amanda asked. A look of worry crossed Gandalfs face "were you by chance brought by a portal of some sorts? Like a windy hole?" He asked.

"Yes!" Fiona said
"Exactly like that!" Amanda continued.

"Ooooh dear that's not good, I've seen it happen before once or twice. I'm afraid I cannot help you. It appears you are stuck here" he said regretfully.

"Oooooh....fudge...." Fiona whispered. Gandalf let out a hmmm of thought "well, if you are stuck here for now, why don't you ladies come with me on a little adventure?" He asked with a twinkle in his eyes.

Fiona and Amanda immediately knew what he was talking about and turned away from him to converse

"Should we?" Fiona asked

"Maybe. We might be able to find a way back on the quest" Amanda mumbled

"Yeah, but it's dangerous"

"I'm sure Gandalf can protect us, and you know I have your back always"

They were silent before giving a nod to each other and turning back to the awaiting wizard "count us in!" Fiona smiled. Gandalf smiled "splendid! Come along then! There is a town ahead where you can gather supplies" he said.

"But we have no money..." Amanda mumbled with a blush. Gandalf chuckled "I figured that one out. I shall purchase them do not fret. Come along now" he urged. So the girls followed the wizard to the town of Bree where Gandalf purchased a weapon for each of them and other supplies.

Amanda had chosen a set of twin swords that sat comfortably against her hips as she had more experience with the blade.

Fiona however had chosen a long leather whip as it can do quite a bit of damage when used properly. She had taken some lessons for them. She was given a small sword with it. Once that was taken care of, night had begun to fall over the sky.

"You two head on up to the shire. Find the hobbit door with the blue mark on it" Gandalf said before vanishing with the crowds.

The girls looked at each other and shrugged "to Bilbos?" Fiona asked. Amanda grinned "To Bilbos!"