Their one and only....

Thorin pov...

I kept glancing at the doorway, awaiting for Fiona and Amanda to join us, but the old wizard seemed to notice and kept looking at me with a knowing smirk "expecting someone special?" He asked. I glared at him and looked down at my plate that had that green stuff on it. How elves survive without meat I'll never know...

I heard footsteps and turned. I felt my heart quicken it's pace and my stomach go lighter.

There by the door was Fiona and...by Durin she was breathtaking. Her hair shimmered almost red in the sunlight and her blue eyes shined beautifully. She was wearing a long dark blue dress lined with silver that made her look lovely and a white rose was placed in her curls.

She locked eyes with me and smiled lightly.

Could it be....that she is my one?

(Kili pov)

Fiona and Amanda arrived to the dining area and I could not take my eyes off Amanda.she was just a vision of beauty...her long hair was pinned up and had little flowers scattered around her locks. She wore a deep purple dress with a corset that had gold lace. I locked eyes with her deep pools of wisdom and strength. She was beautiful...

My heart began to beat fast and my stomach was doing flips. Then I realised....

This woman...is my one and only...

(Normal pov)

"Good to see you well Fiona!" Dori cheered along with the others. Fiona smiled and nodded to them.

"Girls! Come join us if you please!" Gandalf called. Amanda and Fiona made their way tot he head table where they were greeted by Elrond.

"Ladies this is Lord Elrond" Gandalf said as Elrond kissed Amanda's hand then Fiona's "a pleasure to meet you both properly". He said.

"It's an honour to meet you as well Lord Elrond. We have heard great things about you" Amanda smiled

"Very good my lady. Please sit" he said. Thorin stood and pulled out Fiona's chair while Elrond did the same for Amanda.

So Elrond began inspecting Thorins sword then Gandalfs. Both were elvish make and meant to slay goblins.

He took notice of Fionas sword that she had brought along "may I take a look?" He asked she nodded and let him hold them. He unsheathed it and basked in it's beauty. He seemed to recognise it "now this is an interesting one. The blade of the white fang. Known to be a chief of a very old tribe that went extinct a long time ago. May it serve you well" Elrond said handing it back to Fiona.

"Amanda. Your bow and quiver are made out of the spiritual bones of a gret Phoenix. It serves to protect you and the universe is magic. You will never run out of arrows" Gandalf then explained.

"I find it awfully strange that they re able to use such weapons" Elrond mumbled. But he shook it off and turned to Gandalf, asking where they found the weapons.

"We found them in a troll cave in the eastern roads."

"And what were you doing on the eastern road?" Elrond asked suspiciously.

"Excuse me" Thorin said before standing up and leaving the table. He noticed from the corner of his eye that Fiona had followed "everything ok?" She asked.

Thorin nodded "dont worry about it" he said handing her a cup of wine. He noticed she scrunched up her nose in disgust " I hate wine". She grumbled.

Thorin handed her his flask "ale then?" He asked. She smiled and took a sip from it, sighing in satisfaction. Thorin smiled at her and let her take another sip before taking it back.

"Och change the tune why don't you! Feel as if I'm at a funeral" Dori complained

"Did someone die?" Odin asked confusingly making the girls giggle lightly.

"Now lads this won't do! You know what this calls for" Bofur announced getting up on the table.

"There is an inn, a merry old inn
beneath an old grey hill,
And there they brew a beer so brown
That the Man in the Moon himself came down
one night to drink his fill.

The ostler has a tipsy cat
that plays a five-stringed fiddle;
And up and down he saws his bow
Now squeaking high, now purring low,
now sawing in the middle.

So the cat on the fiddle played hey-diddle-diddle,
a jig that would wake the dead:
He squeaked and sawed and quickened the tune,
While the landlord shook the Man in the Moon:
'It's after three!' he said.

Amanda tapped her foot along with bofurs song and stood up to join them. Kili had gotton up and bowed to her "care for a dance mi lady?" He asked

"Of course!" Amanda said. Kili pulled her close and they began to dance away.

Bofur finished and the dwarves were throwing food everywhere, just narrowly missing Lindir and Elronds heads.

When they all settled Amanda and Fiona decided to do their own thing and have a look around. They went through the gardens and spoke with some of the elves until the came upon a slightly disturbing sight.

The company were bathing in a large fountain.

"Oh dear lord" Amanda mumbled while looking away, not wanting look at them especially Kili. Fiona blushed and covered her face with her long sleeves and backed away, bumping into lord Elrond.

"Erm lady Fiona, Lady Amanda I think you should move on". He said nervously glancing at the dwarves

"Happily. Let's go...." Amanda mumbled to. Fiona who followed her to a secluded part of the garden that held a stream "that was disturbing...." Fiona whispered.

"It's strange seeing them like that without the costume stuff though" Amanda laughed.

"True" Fiona said while running her hand lazily over the water.

"Oh god I'm going to sneeze, ah ah ACHOO!" Amanda squealed when fire shot out of her mouth unexpectedly. Fiona raised her arms to protect herself but oddly enough the water did that for her. It had formed like a shield in front of her and stopped the fire.

Both girls stared at each other in horror.

"GANDALF!" They screamed....