The Lake will Shine and Burn

'AMANDA' a familiar voice yelled in her mind, she jolted awake to see herself sitting at Kili's bedside with a blanket draped over her. She looked around to see everyone tidying up from the fight with the orcs. Bard still had not come back from were he ran off too.

'HE'S COMING!' Fiona's voice yelled in her mind again. Amanda stood too her feet quickly as the blanket feel to the floor.

'SMAUG IS COMING!' Amanda's face turn pure white and fear drenched her eyes. Fili ran over to her and stopped her as she fell back slightly.

" Amanda? What's wrong? Your pale?" Fili asked her quickly as she turned her fear coated eyes to him. Fili saw the fear in the and knew what ever it was, was bad. Nothing could scare her this much.

" He's coming." She whispered as she shook her head and stood up.

" Who's coming?" Fili asked her as she ran over to Kili and helped him off the bed quickly.

" We have to leave now!" She yelled at everyone startling them all.

" Amanda, who is coming?" Kili stopped her moving him and looked at her.

"Smaug. We cannot stay here, we must leave now!" She called as she quickly lead everyone out from the house and down to the river were, with the help of Tauriel. They boarded the boat as Tauriel pushed it off and they drifted down the river to get away from the dragon. Smaug quickly blew fire over the lake, igniting the house around them. Smaug settled upon the master of the lake's house and looked around him. Screaming people ran from fire for their lives.

" You will all die!" Smaug yelled outranking off again and releasing more fire. This blast was coming directly at the boat Amanda and the others were on. Amanda stood up and threw her hands into the air, stopping the flames for hitting their boat. She pushed her hands out to the side to disperse the flames.

" How did you?" Tauriel asked her.

" She has the Phoenix spirit within her." Bofur told the she-elf as Amanda looked around. Just then Bain jumped from the boat and ran off to another small boat. Kili saw and jumped up, running after him. Amanda looked and was about to leap off the boat when Tauriel stopped her.

" Stop if you go you will die." She said to her, Amanda pushed her hand away and looked at her.

" I will not leave him." Amanda growled before launching herself from the boat and jumping where she though they both where. But there was no sign of them, Amanda flicked her head looking everywhere for them.

"Kili! Bain!" She yelled as she ran after them quickly took to her feet running. She continued to yell their names trying desperately to find them until she saw them, they where standing on the roof of a house with Bain being held back by Kili. Smaug stood upon a house across from them with a grin on his face. His chest lit up orange, ready to burn them both.

" Ready to die? Dwarf!" Smaug yelled as he opened his mouth ready to launch flames at them.

" No!" Amanda yelled. She felt an enormous amount of anger surge through her body all at once. Her yelled sounded more like a dragons roar then anything else. Smaug looked down at her snapping his mouth shut. Before Smaug could speak, Amanda launched herself into the air and smashing into his side. She sent the dragon flying into the air as it yelled. Flames burst like an explosion from Amanda to for a Phoenix shape. They flames then disappeared from around her to show her form.

" Amanda?" Kili stared in awe at his love floating in the air. Her body was covered in flames, her hair was now made of flames as well as they fell down her shoulders. Large flame like wings spread out to her sides easily twice as long as her body.

" You ruling under the mountain, has come to an end!" Amanda roared at him. It was not her voice though, it was dark and evil sounding. Her once brown eyes were now as black as a starless sky, showing no light at all.

" You have hurt those I hold dear!" She yelled as Smaug composed himself and looked to her.

" Get the black arrow to Bard! Now." She growled at Kili and Bain. They nodded and rushed off toward the bell tower. Amanda flew towards Smaug with such speed she looked like a shooting star. She drew her sword back and slice at the dragon as he blew fire to her. The fire missed her as she hit the dragon easily.

" What is this?" Smaug yelled in fear at her. He looked at her and saw a flash in the shape of a Phoenix.

" It cannot be." He whispered as arrows flew at him from the bell tower, but they were ordinary arrows so they could do no harm to him. Amanda flew above him and brought her sword down onto his head hard. It sent him flying towards the water, but before he hit the ice cold water he managed to fly towards lake town.

(meanwhile at Erebor.)

Fiona and Bilbo watched on as the dragon blew fire over the small town. They could hear the scream of fear and pain from the distant battle.

" What have we done?" She mumbled to herself as she saw the dragon flung into the air. It composed itself only to have what looked like a shooting star flew at him and stop it fiery breath.

" What in Durin's name. It that?" Dwalin asked looking out. Everyone looked over at the small ball of flame battle against the dragon.

' Amanda! What's happening? What is that ball of flame fighting Smaug?' She yelled through her mind to Amanda. She only heard Amanda laughed to her.

'That, my friend, is me.' Was all she said. Fiona looked to everyone.

" It's Amanda." Fiona whispered to them all as they watched Amanda send the large dragon hurtling toward the earth below.

"so strong." Balin said amazed.

(Back in Lake town.)

" Bard!" Amanda yelled as she lead the dragon towards the ruined bell tower. Bard, Kili and Bain all stood looking on as she landed onto the tower before them. Bard had the black arrow ready to fire over his sons shoulder. Amanda watched and the dragon approached them ready to spew fire. Amanda raised her hand to stop the fire from leaving his mouth.

" Now!" Amanda cried as bard release the arrow, sending into the dragon under its left wing. Smaug yelled in pain as he fly up and into the sky. Then the dragons light went out and Smaug dropped to the waters below.

Smaug was defeated.

Kili looked to Amanda as she watched the dragon land into the water. He stepped over to her just as the flames that burned on her flickered her. Kili heard her release a breath and her knees buckled as she fell backwards. Kili rushed over and caught her in his arms.

" Amanda?" He asked looking at her face. She smiled to him softly.

" I think I use to much." She whispered with a giggle. Kili smiled gently at her and kissed her forehead.

" Kili." She whispered softly.

" Why did you kiss him? Why did you kiss the elf prince?" Kili asked her with hurt echoing his words. Amanda's eyes brimmed with tears looking up at him.

" Am I not enough for you?" He whimpered softly to her. Amanda lifted a weak hand up to his face and placed it onto his cheek.

" No, your are more than enough. I love you Kili. He kissed me. When it happened I was mortified, I felt dirty and that I did not deserve you." Amanda muttered to him tears overflowing from her eyes. Kili immediately kissed her lips and pulled back.

" Don't think those things about yourself. Not ever. I love you.. He whispered to her and kissed her once more,

' Amanda! What's happening now?' Fiona asked, Amanda could hear the worry in her voice.

' Smaug is dead. The dragon is dead.' She whispered to Fiona through her mind.