Captured

Before Amanda could have hit the ground Dwalin caught her and threw her onto his back. Amanda wrapped her arms around his neck and he held her legs so she would not fall.

" Up the stairs!" Thorin yelled in a whisper as he filed the company through the stairway. But Bilbo stopped them.

" Not that way. Down here. Follow me." Bilbo said as he ran downward and everyone followed him. Dwalin held onto Amanda as Fiona placed a hand on her back to keep them steady as they ran down the stairs. Kili was behind Fiona and could not help but wish it was him carrying Amanda on his back. He longed for her touch of warmth in his hand. Her soft red lips to kiss his. They came to a wine cellar and saw several sleeping elves. Obviously drunk from wine.

" This way." Bilbo called leading them to stacked up barrels.

" I don't believe it. We're in the cellars!" Kili growled in anger.

" Your supposed to be leading us out, not further in!" Bofur angrily questioned the halfling.

" I know what I am doing!" Bilbo told Bofur as he walked past. Bofur placed a finger to his lips and shushed him quickly.

" This way, This way!" Bilbo instructed the company. As they looked at the empty barrels. Dwalin places Amanda onto her feet and sees that she is back to normal. Not completely but enough.

" I am good no. Still have a sore head but apart from that I am good." She whispered tell everyone. She was telling the truth now as she now lonelier felt weak but strong and well. Thorin could see openly truth in her eyes and nodded.

" Everyone, climb into the barrels quickly." Bilbo to,d them all.

" Are you mad? They'll find us!" Dwalin asked as he looked at him as he walked past everyone and up to the halfling.

" No, no. They won't, I promise you. Please, please. You must trust me." Bilbo said as the dwarves huddled around and whispered to each other. Bilbo looked to Thorin who had a protective arm around Fiona's waist.

" Do as he says." Thorin ordered and pushed Fiona to a barrel that was next to his and Amanda's. He kissed her head and helped her in. Once in he got himself into his own. Bilbo walked around making sure everyone was in.

"What do we do now?" Bofur asked as everyone stuck their heads out of the barrels looking to Bilbo.

" Hold you breath." He orders and reached for a leaver.

" hold my breath? What do you mean?" Bofur asked him as Bilbo pulled a leaver. The floor then lifted and everyone groan in surprise as the barrels rolled downwards and fell. One by one they landed into water. The barrels bobbed up to the top as the gate closed. Fiona's barrel was next to Thorin as she watched Amanda's barrel pop up next to Balin.

" Wet again." She mumbled to herself causing Fiona to giggle. Just the the gate opened and Bilbo fell down into the water without a barrel. Fiona caught him and pulled him into the edge of hers.

" Well done master Baggins" Thorin praised the hobbit as they began to head down stream. Amanda shivered from the coldness of the water and wrapped her arms around her for warmth. It did not take long for them to drift outside.

" HOLD ON!" Thorin yelled at the front as they toppled into Rapids.

" Bilbo!" Fili yelled as he grabbed onto Fili's barrel instead now. Dwalin looked back and saw Legolas taking to another elf, who the blew a horn. Amanda rolled her barrel to face Fiona, making sure she was alright. They watched up ahead as elves at a gate closed the water gates, stopping them from going any further.

" No!" Thorin yelled as he smashed against the iron bar. Everyone piled in around him. The elven guards drew their swords ready to fight. But an arrow hit one from behind sending the guard into the waters with the dwarves. A Orc showed itself with a loud growl. Bofur yelled out about the Orcs as Fiona flicked her wrists and stopped one from jumping onto him. Water flew around the shielding them from attacks but she was struggling because of the vast amount of Orcs.

" Amanda!" She yelled for help. Amanda tired to summon her fire, but it was no use. She was covered in water, there was no way of setting her hands alight.

" I soaking wet! I can't!" Amanda yelled back as an Orc leaped for her. An arrow pierced it stopped it from landing on her. Kili looked up at the leaver and pulled himself from his barrel. He jumped over the barrels and ducked blow the flying sword of an Orc.

" Kili!" Dwalin yelled and threw him a large sword and Kili easily slaughtered the Orc. He then ran up the small flight of stairs killing more as he went until he reached the leaver. Just has he reached it, he stopped as an arrow lodged itself into his leg. Amanda saw this and froze.

"Kili!" Fili yelled as Kili tried to reach the leaver. But he fell before he could, he held his leg in pain as he lay in the ground. An Orc ran at him but was killed by an elven arrow instead. Kili and Amanda looked to see the red haired elf running out and begin to fight the orcs. Amanda shook herself out of her dream and pushed her small frame up and out of the barrel. She dodged several swings as arrows killed the orcs. She pulled the leaver letting everyone out from the gates. Amanda then turned to Kili and knelt down next to him. She broke the arrow and lifted him to his feet.

" Come on you." She said as she helped him leaped into his barrel again. He and Fili then drifted out the gate as well. Amanda was about to jump into her barrel but was stopped by a pair of arms wrapping around her, she struggled from the orcs grasp.

" Amanda!" Fiona yelled as she flicked her wrists trying to send water to help her but was stopped by an Orc attacking her. An arrow flew into the Orc head that was holding Amanda. She looked to see Legolas fighting off the orcs as she too fought them off. But as the company drifted so did her barrel. The orcs followed the company as they drifted down stream.

" Amanda!" Kili yelled back at her. An elf grabbed her and began to drag her back to the palace.

" KILI!" Amanda yelled out in fear as she was dragged back to the throne room. Her hands were shackled as she was pulled along the ground. The water had made her weak just like water does to fire. She was dragged up stairs with four guards around her and two holding her arms. Once they reached the throne room they threw her to the ground.

" I see you so called friends left you behind." Thranduil smirked walking over to her as she lay at his feet.

" It was my choice." She growled to him breathing as if she had just just miles without a rest.

" I have a proposition for you, child." He smirked. Amanda growled at being called a child but right now she had no strength to even pick herself up with all her wet clothes on.

" What might that be?" She asked as Thranduil looked down at her,music old blue eyes watched as she rolled onto her back to look up at him with her brown eyes with hints of gold.

" I will set you free and allow you to return to your company." He said proudly.

" The catch?" Amanda asked him.

" You get me the gems I desire. Small prince for your freedom I would say." He said with a gentle smile. Amanda chuckled closing her eyes.

" Oh my, clearing being king dulls your judge of character." Amanda laughed angering the king as he glared down ruthlessly at her.

" You really think I would betray the trust they put upon me for a few simple gems. I hold their friendship higher than the price of any gem. Even the Arkenstone itself." Amanda informed her. Thranduil growled and shouted for his guards.

" See that she never see the light of the sun or moon again." He growled as the guards dragged her off and back the cells again. She was launched into her cell and the gate slammed shut. Her only thoughts were about Fiona I hope that she was safe, she knew she was as she had Thorin. But Kili, he was hit by an arrow from the orcs. The orcs poison their weapons to make sure they finish job no matter what, which means Kili is dying and she was not there. She feared she would never see him again.

" Kili, I am sorry." Amanda cried as she wanted to take back the argument she had had with him. Now she feared he would never forgive her and she would never be able to apologise.