A fighter!

“Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom? Spies? Thieves? Assassins?” The creature yelled out. 

“Dwarves, Your Malevolence.” A small Goblin in front of the company told his king.

“Dwarves?” The king called looking at them.

“We found them on the front porch.” The smaller goblin called out, Amanda snuffled a laugh at his joke.

“Well, don’t just stand there; search them! Every crack, every crevice.” The King called out as the Goblin began completing their orders .

“What are you doing in these parts? Speak!” The king growled at the company. No one answered as they looked around to them. 

“Well then, if they will not talk, we’ll make them squawk! Bring out the Mangler! Bring out the Bone Breaker! Start with the blond haired female!" He called as the Goblin pulled Fiona from the company. Amanda struggled as she pushed out of the grasp of the foul creatures.

" Don't you dare touch her!" Amanda growled to them as she punched a goblin with her open hand. It sent him flying as she connected her hand onto another on again.

" Well! We have a fighter here! Take her first instead!" The king called laughing crazily.

" She will provide perfect entertainment!" He called as a set of Goblins grabbed Amanda and knocked her to her knees. They smacked her several times in the face, causing Amanda to grunt. But she refused to scream or cry from pain. She would not give what that beast wanted.

" Amanda!" Kili called out as he watched blood fly from her mouth as she was hit again. Everything slowed down as she looked to Kili, her eyes blinked a few times as she breathed heavily. Sweat fused her brow as blood pooled from her mouth and a cut on her right eyebrow. His heart beat picked up seeing the pain hidden behind her eyes as she yet again was punched in the face. She hung limply from the Goblins that held her by her arms.

" You are a stubborn one! Lets see how she handles blades!" The king called happily. The goblins pulled out a rusty looking knife just as Thorin called out.

" Wait!" He called stepping out from the company. His eyes wondered to Amanda as she looked to him with pleading eyes.

“Well, well, well, look who it is. Thorin son of Thrain, son of Thror; King under the Mountain.” The King down before Thorin. 

“Oh, but I’m forgetting, you don’t have a mountain. And you’re not a king. Which makes you nobody, really. I know someone who would pay a pretty price for your head. Just the head, nothing attached. Perhaps you know of whom I speak, an old enemy of yours. A Pale Orc astride a White Warg.” The king of Goblins called loudly. Thorin's face dropped at the sond of that name.

  “Azog the Defiler was destroyed. He was slain in battle long ago.” Thorin shouted at the king with anger at his toying words.

“So you think his defiling days are done, do you?” The king laughed to him. Fiona looked at Amanda with fear, Amanda had taken her place. That was meant to be her taking that beating. But Amanda had stepped out knowing full well the consequences. 

' I said I would always protect you.' Amanda's voice drifted into her mind. Fiona imagined her smiling and laughing happily. Not in the state she was in. It broke her heart, then she remember Kili. Her eyes wondered to the black haired archer, who was looking down to the ground. Clearly unable to even looked at her. Just then the Goblins began screeching loudly as they eyes Thorin's sword.

“Slash them! Beat them! Kill them! Kill them all! Cut off his head!” The king called out in both anger and fear. Thorin had a goblin on top of him ready to behead him. While Amanda had her hair tugged back to show her neck as a goblin place a blade up against her throat. Amanda closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable.

But something caused a blast of light and pushed the air. It knocked everyone and the goblin king over. Everything stood quiet and not quite sure what had just happened.

" Take up arms. Fight. Fight!" Gandalf called out as he began to fight against the Goblins. He was closely followed by the others. Kili ran over to Amanda who was laying on the floor disorientated. Kili lifted her to her feet and flung her onto his back seeing that she would not be able to walk by herself for a while. They quickly followed Gandalf as they ran slaying Goblins as they ran.

" Are you alright?" Kili asked Amanda on his back. Amanda groaned in a I-am-fine why. Kili looked too Fiona and nodded to reassure her. They stopped at a bridge with the King in front of them.

" You thought you could escape me?" The king swung twice as Gandalf making him stumble back getting held up by dwarves.

" What are you going to do now, Wizard?" The goblin king asked Gandalf. Gandalf steps forward and hits the King in the eye with his staff. The Goblin king yelled in pain as Gandalf sliced his large belly.

 "That'll do it." The Kig said before Gandalf slice his throat. The Goblin fell onto the bridge causing it to break the bridge and sending the company flying down the cave as a fast pace. The fall narrowed enough to slowed the bridge down as it hit the ground.

 " Well that could have been worse!" Bofur called as the company tried to pull themselves from the wreckage. But Bofur had spoken to soon and the dead body of the Goblin King smashed down on top of them.

" You have got to be joking!" Dwalin yelled as everyone groaned in pain.

" Bofur! You spoke to soon!" Fiona grumbled to him as Thorin pulled her from the wreckage. Fili help Kili and Amanda out as well. The Fall seemed to have brought Amanda senses back to normality as she stood up. Fili and Kili stood on either side of her holding her up.

" I am fine, thanks boys." She muttered to them gently before Kili looked up and saw an army of Goblin crawling down from the top.

" Gandalf!" He called he looked then to Amanda as she was still in no condition to fight.