Kili I Can't

" let's split. It will be harder for them too find us." Thorin suggested Kili nodded and went on the path that spilt to the left of Thorin's path. Fiona and Amanda stopped at the very same split in the path, Fiona sniffed the air gently.
" They spilt. Kili went to the left." Fiona told her as Amanda smiled evilly and cracked her knuckles. Amanda turned to Fiona and smiled sweetly.

" Tell me if he hurts you. King or no king, no one hurts you without repercussions." She told her lifting her fist and chuckling with Fiona. " Right well, time to give 'em hell" Amanda said as he turned and took to her feet after Kili. She held her dress up so that she could run easily.

" KILI YOU ARE SO DEAD." She growled loudly and she slowed to a stop seeing a distraught looking dwarf standing at the edge of the path. The path had changed into a gazebo and that sat on the edge of a deep running river. Kili turned and looked at her with fear. He lifted his hands in surrender.

" HOW DARE YOU! THAT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU WERE ALLOW TO SEE!" Amanda yelled at him walking quickly over to him and standing in his face

" Amanda I..." Kili began.

" I KNOW MEN HAVE NEEDS BUT COME ON!" She yelled out pushing his chest hard. She stumbled back two steps but quickly regained his balance.

"Amanda please." Kili tried again with his hands out at his sides.

" GOD AND I THOUGHT PEOPLE HERE WOULD BE MORE CIVILISED!" She yelled out pushing him again she stumbled once again putting up no protest in it.

" Amanda." Kili tried.

" BUT NO, YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE MALES BACK IN MY WORLD!" She yelled to him and immediately tackled him by his waist. He landed on the floor with a loud thud. Amanda straddled on top of him pinned his shoulders to the ground. Kili thought he could see fire in her eyes as she lifted a fist into the air with all intent to connect it with his face. Kili lifted his hand up and caught her fist just inches away from his nose. She just lifted up her other hand and threw a punch at him again but he caught that one as well

" MEN ARE ALL THE SAME!" She yelled at him as she tried to free her hands from his larger ones. The anger on her face continued to grew as her eyes seemed to set on fire. Kili twisted them so now he was on top pinning her to the ground, but this did not last long as Amanda put her feet on his stomach and launched him off her. Even in a dress she can still fight. She stood up with Kili and they watched each other.

" Amanda would you just listen!" Kili yelled at her as she swung a open hand at his stomach hitting it with her palm Kili grunted as she went to hit him again but he pushed her hand out the road. She sent another to him and he pushed it away.

" Stop Amanda." He growled to her but she never.

"You know an open hand causing more pain than a closed fist!" She yelled at him sending another open hand punch to him. Kili put up his hand and fended off the attack with a slapping noise. Kili looked at her eyes and could see they were brimming with tears.

" Okay that's enough." Kili growled lowly and blocked a punch this time it was a closed fist heading for his jaw.

"GOD DAMN IT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT!" She yelled at him through tears. Kili had had enough. He jumped forward and pinned Amanda's arms to her side using all his strength. He looked at her showing he was not going to stand around while she threw punches at him anymore. Amanda tried to get out of his grip but was unsuccessful.

" You just the same as every other guy that has tried to get me in their bed!" She cried, this was the first time she had cried in front of any of the dwarves and it had to be him.

" I would never..." Kili began but again was cut off.

"All men, even dwarves it seem." She cried as she stopped struggling and allow the tears to over flow. Amanda had truly thought that he was different but clearly she thought that was no longer true.

" Would you just listen to me!" He stopped her this time.

" Dwarves do not toy with the hearts of woman. Especially me being a Prince! It is not in my nature to hurt a Lady or only want to court them." Kili tried to reason.

"I have learn in the past that sometimes words are not enough when the deed has been done." She said lowly and pulled out his grip. She turned her back on him and slowly began to walk away.

" Then think about this. Would a Prince do this and risk his heritage, if he did not mean it?" Kili said turning Amanda around to face him.

" Do what?" She asked him skeptically. Before she could even react Kili had placed his lips onto hers. His lips were so gentle as he placed his hand on her cheek and then slipped it around to the back of her neck pulling her closer to him. Amanda's hands were on his chest. For a moment the whole world slowed down, the rushing water had slowed down into a calm steam sound. The wind had dulled down from a breeze to the pace of a small snail as it picked up her hair and his lifted them in a slow manner. The world just no longer mattered as there stood as one in the silver moonlight. Kili pulled away and rested his forehead on hers.
"Do that." He said as he place a hand on the side of her face his fingers resting on top of her brown hair at her neck.

" Kili...I..." Amanda began as she tried to form words. Her eyebrows fused together upset as she pushed away from him gently.

" Amanda?" Kili asked confused to her actions. Amanda's eyes remained down to the floor. Tears fell from her face as she tried to form words. Her breathing heavy as he placed a hand on her chest and the other hold her dress tightly as she tried to compose herself.

" Kili... I... I can't." Amanda said quietly before turning and running off.

"Amanda!" Kili tried to go after her but stopped as she was already to far. He felt his heart break right there. The only woman he has ever loved just rejected him.