War part two

War raged on outside the walls of the mountain. Orcs, elfs and dwarves fought to be rid of the orcs. Dain. Cousin of Thorin rode on his hog, battering Orcs with his mighty hammer.

"retreat! Fal back fall back!" He cried, trying to protect his kin. He looked around the chaos and growled

"Where is Thorin! We need him!" He cried falling off his noble steed. He head butted orcs around him until there was a sound of a trumpet blowing. The battle field paused and looked towards the mountain where a mighty gold bell broke down the wall. From the darkness the company of Thorin Oakinshield ran into battle with their swords and axes at the ready, roaring battle cries

"To arms. To aaaaarms!" Thorin yelled. The dwarf and elves cheered and ran back into battle.

"Thorin! Ye auld bastard come ere!" Dain cried pulling his cousin into a manly hug. Thorin failed to see the orc behind him but Fiona had jumped on its shoulders and yanked off its head causing Dain to yelp in surprise "who is that!?" He cried pointing towards her. Thorin grinned at him "my lover and hopefully my queen one day!" He answered as he watched Fiona fight with admiration.

Suddenly she gasped and stopped fighting which made Thorin and Dain concerned. Unaware to them, in her head she was before the wolf spirit

"It is time to awaken child" he growled before turning blue and circling Fiona. Outside her head Fiona's eyes turned red and widened. She screamed and held her head as rivers of water circled around her, causing some to stop and look in shock and awe as Fionas form changed. She hunched over and before everyone's eyes her skin became fur as white as snow and her height grew. The water cleared, showing a magnificent white wolf. She let out a low howl and growled. Everyone watched in anticipation to see which side she was on. It was answered when she grabbed an orc by her mouth and shook it around like a rag doll and threw him away. She gave a loud bark and war began again.

"Fiona!?" Bofur yelped as the said wolf charged through the masses of orc and shielded the humans from harm. But unaware to all, she was headed for the frozen waterfall above where Azog stood.

'He will NOT take them, not under my watch!' She growled.

"Fiona stop!"

Fiona turned and saw Thorin rushing towards her on the back of a ram. She growled at him 'don't try and stop me Thorin. I will not let that beast kill you or your nephews!' She roared to him through his mind. He carefully reached out and stroked her fur "my love, I know Amanda's going to kill me for this, but I'm coming with you. We will finish him together" he whispered in her ear. He saw her smile and payed her head "let's go quickly, we don't have much time" she said running ahead with Thorin beside her.

Meanwhile Back on the battle field Kili let out a roar as he sliced the Orcs head off. He kept slicing and jabbing until he finally found Amanda. "Amanda!" He yelled pulling her close "kili!" She gasped. He spun her out so she could kill an orc in their way "kili If we die today I want to say I'm sorry! He kissed me! It meant nothing! I love you and only you!" She cried as they battled together

"I don't care about that anymore! I'm sorry Amanda! I'm sorry for everything I said! I'm sorry I called you childish! I'm sorry for being jealous! If we are to die here today I want to ask you this!" He yelled. He stabbed another orc then pulled her close until their noses touched "will you marry me?" He breathed.

Amanda's eyes widened as she flipped over his back, killing two orcs in one move "isn't this a bad time for that!?" She yelled in shock

"It's the perfect time! If we die today I want us to die as man and wife! I love you Amanda! So much!" He cried desperately.