War part three azog show down

Amanda looked to Fiona with a look that could make anyone stronger. Her eyes were full of determination and they seemed to deliver that to Fiona. Fiona was amazed she could be like this even after Kili was injured so badly.

" Let's do this." Fiona said with no found determination and the pain from the wound Azog created, seemed to dull down. Amanda smiled and squeezed her hands softly before they turned to face Azog, who was fighting against Thorin.

" Hey Azog!" Amanda yelled at him as flames slowly erupted from her. Azog stopped a swing at Thorin who was laying on the ground panting. Amanda smirked to him sending a death glare his way.

'I will distract him, when you see an opening. Take it.' Amanda told Fiona in her mind. Fiona nodded and watched as Amanda burst into flame next to her. Amanda glared an intense glare to the pale orc, that would send even the most battle hardened warrior shaking in his shoes.

" Time to dance." She growled as she pushed off the ground with a yelled and smashed into him. Azog let out a yelled as he crashing into a rock, he looked to her and smiles.

"So the fire bird has her flames back." Azog growled to her as he stood up and walked over to her. She smiled a horrid grin and her body began to heat up more. Her wings opened wide and blazed with fire.

" You hurt my friends. You hurt my husband. Now, I kill you." Amanda growled and threw a fire ball at him. He dodged it easily as ran towards Amanda. He swung his sword arm at her head and she ducked twisting around under his arm. She spun quickly in one foot and connected it to his back, making his stagger forward. He recovered quickly and swung at her again. Amanda pushed his arm to the side as he swung her fist at her face. She quickly reacted and sent his fist upwards. She bent down slightly and elbowed him in the stomach with a twist to give more power.

' Now Fiona!' Amanda growled as he was stunned for a moment. Amanda jumped her and wrapped her legs around his neck from behind and tightened them to cut the air flow. Fiona picked up Kili's sword as it was the closest blade and pointed it at Azog.

'Fiona now!' Amanda yelled at her through thought so Azog would not know what was coming. But it did not go as planned as Fiona was a few feet away from him, Azog grinned at her. Amanda knew something was wrong and had to do something.

" Fiona! Stop!" Amanda yelled but it was too late. Azog grabbed Amanda with his good hand and smashed her against the ice, she let out a yell as she connected hard with the solid water. Smashing her head hard. Azog swung his sword at Fiona's and smashed it from her hands. He punched her hard in the chest, sending her flying backward.

" You thought you could foul me? You thought that you could work together and kill me?" He growled to them as he walked to Amanda who was laying on her back trying to focus her vision.

" We can alway try." Amanda growled back to him in the black tongue as she fought to have her vision back. Amanda turned her head to look at Fiona who was laying slumped against the wall. The force she had hit the stone wall, must have knocked her out. Azog chuckled as he knelt down onto one nee next to her. Amanda's head snapped to him as he smiled to her. Then there was a sudden pain that blasted through her coming from her hand. Amanda let out a blood curdling scream which woke Fiona from her unconscious state. Azog had pushed his sword through Amanda's hand, he pulled it out and grinned wildly.

" Feel the pain? Feel that hurt! For this is the very same metal that cause the pain of your lover!" Azog growled to her with a laughed. Amanda felt a new found burst of energy as he laughed down at her. Amanda sent her fist flying into his face, causing him to fly backwards and land on his back. Amanda stood up and walked towards Fiona. Her eyes fell to Kili who was laying on the ice next to his older brother. Amanda could see the pain he was in and wanted so bad to rush over to him and hold him. But she and Fiona had to win this battle. Thorin must live through this and sit on the throne of Erebor. Amanda let a tear fall as she tried to pull her eyes from Kili.

" Azog!" A low rumble yelled from behind. Amanda knelt by Fiona and helped her stand as they looked to Thorin aphorism was facing Azog.

" Your fight is with me! Not them!" He growled as he started another fight with Azog. Amanda looked to Fiona and thought of ways.

" I remember watching an anime." Amanda muttered to her.

" this is no time for that!" Fiona growled at her and Amanda shook her head.

" Fairytail! Fiona they would do what is called unison magic! They channel their magic together and create an even stronger force! We could do that!" Amanda to,d her as Fiona thought, she nodded with a smile.

"Let's do it." She muttered as Amanda took her hands. They closed their eyes and channeled their powers together the fire and water swirled around them as the small stones around them seemed to lift into the air. Then they dropped and Fiona and Amanda released one hand. Amanda held Fiona's right hand win her left and they looked to Azog. The fire and water swirled and moved towards their hands. They slowly began to form a blade they both held tightly. The blade was of more beauty than any blade ever forged.

" Hey bitch face!" Amanda yelled to Azog who turned to face them. They ran at a speed they have never ran at before and pushed the blade through the pale orc.

" Yippee-ki-yay mother fucker!" Amanda growled as they pushed him off the cliff and watched as he fell to his death. Fiona and Amanda turned to each other and hugged tightly.

" We did it, Azog is dead." Fiona laughed happily but the pain in her stomach. They held their stomach as they sighed.

"Kili!" Amanda called as she turned around and rushed to him and Fili. Fiona looked Alejandro and saw thorin laying down not too far from his nephews.

" Fiona... Your hurt." Thorin grumbled lowly as he placed a hand on her wounded stomach. Fiona held his face making him look at her.

" I'm alright. I promise." she whispered through tears. Amanda was next to Kili and looked down at him. He looked up and smiled to her gentle.

" So reckless." Kili muttered to her and Amanda just shushed him.

" Fili?" Kili asked looking to his brother in his left. Amanda looked over and saw him struggling to breath. She took his hand to show she was there for him.

" Fili is here." Amanda muttered not knowing exactly what to say to him as She and Fiona lay there with the three Durin's, who lay upon their death beds.