Thorin Oakinshield

Bilbo opened the door carefully and revealed a rather handsome dwarf that was slightly taller than some. He had a short black beard with long black hair with some signs of silver lacing through. He moved his blue eyes towards Gandalf

"Gandalf" he spoke in a deep voice. He entered the house whilst removing his cloak "I thought you said this place would be easy to find, I lost my way...twice. If it hadn't been for that mark on the door I wouldn't have found it" he said sending a small to his nephews Fili and Kili.

As he inspected Bilbo, Fiona and Amanda stayed in the background hearing everything that was going on. Fiona felt her heart quicken at the sound of his voice and took a small breath to calm down. Amanda noticed her nervousness and laid a hand on her shoulder to calm her.

"One more thing Thorin, I have brought along two more members" Gandalf said trying to spot them. Fili and Kili moved away and nudged them to the front to face Thorin Oakinshiled and right away he was not impressed "you brought two women into my company Gandalf? Your a fool, they look slow and weak" he said unimpressed.

Now one thing Amanda hated most in the world was to be called weak and immediately she did not like this dwarf one bit. "You say we are weak huh? Say it again to my face" she challenged going head to head with him. Thorin vaguely noticed the smaller girl shake her head rapidly and cutting her hand across her throat to him as if she was warning him not to cross the line.

But he did it anyway

"The only thing women are good for are being good little wives who cook and clean. A skinny girl like you can't be a warrior. Your weak and that is that" he growled.

"Uh oh...he's done it now..." He heard Fiona mumble. Amanda smiled all to sweetly, which got Fili and Kili nervous as they moved forward with their hands on the hilt of their swords.

Without any warning Amanda grabbed Thorin's arm in a lock causing him to cry out in pain and he was flipped over onto his back, taking the breath out of him...he stared up in shock at Amanda who cracked her knuckles and stepped over him to head to the pantry.

He growled and sat up and saw a small hand reach to take his. He looked up to the blue eyed girl who held a nervous look "I did try to warn you..." She said quietly.

He liked her soft voice for an odd reason and chuckled slightly "next time I will heed your warning..." He grumbled, taking her hand. She pulled him up so they were face to face....well her face to his chest, she was tiny compared to him!

"Are you as strong as her?" He dared to ask. Fiona shook her head "no I'm more of the....speed type rather than strength." She explained. Thorin smirked slightly at her shyness "your name?" He asked.

"Fiona, band the girl who flattened you is Amanda" she said.

He brought her hand to his lips and pecked them. He walked away to the dining area leaving a blushing Fiona.

She scurried after the group spotting Amanda sitting by Fili and Kili who seemed to be bombarding her with questions as to how she managed to lift a rather big dwarf.

"It's called lots of training and dedication. Fiona and I were taught how to defend ourselves by using a others weight against them. We can show you more if you feel like fighting against us?" She smirked towards Thorin who just glared at her as he ate some stew that Fiona fetched for him.

"Now let's get to business here, what news from the meeting in Ered Luin? Did they all come?"

Thorin nodded "aye. Envoys from all seven kingdoms" he informed him. The dwarves murmured amongst each other in excitement while Amanda quietly slunk to the far corner, listening in to the conversation. Fiona remained next to Bofur.