☹︎ 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 ☻︎

𓆉︎ - 𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐈𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧
»------»

George and Sapnap we're waiting for the lava to go down and while waiting George tried to get all of his emotions out. Yes, he hated the blonde for what he did to Tommy and tubbo but He Still loved him. Sapnap Felt the Same way, he hated The blonde for Choosing this path but he never stopped loving him.

The lava finally went down and revealed Dream in a Little obsidion box surrounded by lava. The blonde looked up to see his visitors but immediently looked down."You just follow the path alright?" Sam said as he sent the path for the two to follow. Once they got on and Landed on the same platform dream was, Sam sent it back and Brought the lava up.

Dream Didnt even Look at the two. He stayed on his bed Staring at the clock. "Dream..? Do you, Regret what you did?" Sapnap asked As George walked a little closer to the Blonde."I do." Dream responded As He faced the brunette and Texian. Dream had Deep eyebags and even had a few scratches on his arms."Do you want to get out of here?" George asked as he fiddled with his fingers.

"I dont." Dream responded as he started playing with the Clock."Really?" sapnap asked with a huge grin on his face.
"I deserve to be here, Plus I get visitors. It's not really that Lonely." Dream explained."Do you still love us?" Both George and Sapnap Asked Slightly stiffening. Dream's Eyes Shifted to the Two boys Behind him and Let out a Small sigh.

"I.. I do, But I dont deserve to be with you guys." Dream smiled Turning Back to the clock."So be with eachother, without me. Comepletly forget about me ever being in your reslationship." Dream Forced A chuckle out. George went over to a book, wrote something in it and Placed an item in there.

"Read the book whenever, me and sapnap will come back Next week to visit kay?" George smiled as he put the book Beside the blonde and walked off with sapnap hand in hand. Dream stared at the two as they walked away. How bad Dream wanted to take those words back, how badly he wanted to just have the two boys in his arms. He wanted that So bad but shook his head.

He needs to be here, or else Nightmare could do something he didnt want him to do. Dream Picked up the book and opened it Dropping the item on his lap. A Silver ring with 3 small gems planted into the ring. A green emerald, a blue saphire and a Red ruby.(pic above)

dream Flipped to the page George had written in and Gasped at the letter.

We'll wait for you

Dream Stared at the ring and Put it on his left hand Ring finger."They're so stupid." Dream chuckled as he layed down on the obsidion floor staring at his new gift.

Just wait for me.
»-------» 514 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐦! 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭! :𝐃