☺︎︎ Sɪᴄᴋ Dʀᴇ̀ ☺︎︎

𓆉︎ - 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟.
»------»

Dream Was out For a WHILE. It was out pouring and Sapnap and George weren't able to contact him."Sapnap, He was suppose to be home 5 hours ago!" George whimpers eyes still on the window.

Sapnap walked over to the brunette and Tangled his fingers in the Brits Chocolate brown hair."he's okay Georgie, it's dream we're talking about." Sapnap states As his eyes Looked up towards the window.

"Yea I know But.. I can't help but worry.." George Sighed leaning His Head Back to meet his Boyfriend's Chest.

- skip to 2 hours later -

Dream Had walked out of his Car and Was Dripping wet. He looked like a Cat Tried to swim in water and Ended up drowning.

Dream woke up Not feeling good at all but He went to work anyways. Dream walked up to the door Head still pounding and Opened it. It only took one step and he went out with a thump.

Sapnap was in the kitchen and had heard the thump."dream..? DREAM!" Sapnap yelled as he went over to the blonde on the floor. He was soaking wet, burning hot and breathing hard.

Sapnap Put dream on his back and carried him up the stairs. Once sapnap but the blonde In the bed he Began to take care of him. George Got woken up and started cooking the soup he always cooked when they were sick.

The two walked up the stairs once everything was good. George placed the food On a table While sapnap Helped dream up. They fed the blonde the soup and Everything was calm until sapnap brought the medicine.

"Dream, you need to take this." Sapnap held the medicine out to the blonde. Dream Stared at the Medicine before Snapping his head to the side. "No way." Dream stated. George Sighed as he took the medicine and Drank it up.

George grabbed Dreams face and Kissed him, Sapnap Stared at the two before realizing George's plan. "How's it taste Dreamy?" Sapnap chuckled as the two pulled away.

George Grabbed the water and Drunk it."That Was so cliche it hurt." Dream rolled his eyes and also took a sip of the water.

"But you still drank it." George smiled happily. This continued for a week before dream eventually got better.
»-------»

𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲! 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?