シ︎ 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

𓆉︎ - 𝑺𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒚𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕.
»--------»

George was Running down the hall being chased by sapnap while Dream was streaming. Dream was currently on the verge of killing the enderdragon when he heard a Loud Thud."holy-" dream turn around to the noise while the chat went wild.

'was that sapnap!?'

'Omg George!'

'what was that!?'

Dream rushed out of his room to see that george has fell down the stairs and was being Cradled by Sapnap."What happened?!" Dream yelled as he ran down the stairs and ran to the two.

"George slipped and fell down the stairs." Sapnap responds as he handed george to dream."You two are so reckless!" Dream scolded as he walked back to his recording room, carrying george.

He laid George down onto the couch and after sitting back on his chair. "We're fine you guys, george just got hurt Playing around with Sapnap." Sapnap was on the chair on his phone, listening to his boyfriend's stream.

Sapnap Anxiety Was HIGH. His boyfriends didnt blame him for what happened to george but Sapnap felt some sort of guilt. He was suppose to watch george, but he got hurt While sapnap was watching him.

sapnap ran to His room, grabbing an octupus plush quickly changing it to the dark black color meaning he felt Upset in some way. Sapnap walked into the room and places the octupus on Dream's Desk. Dream looked at the octupus and Muted his mic."Whats Wrong sapnap?" Dream asks as he opened up his arms.

Sapnap sat on Dream's lap cuddling him as he played."M' sorry for Gogy.." sapnap mumbled into Dream's shoulder."It's not your fault Hun." Dream said as he Started mining some gold."But You got mad.." Sapnap sniffled."sapnap, It wasnt your fault and Im not blaming you. It's that you two are too reckless." Dream explained as he started rubbing Sapnap's back.

Sapnap yawned as he flipped the octupus to the orange color. Dream unmuted and continued to stream. A few Moments everyone was asking for a facecam!

"i dunno you guys, I used my facecam last timeee" dream Teased as he bounced his leg lightly. After a few moments of teasing and begging, dream finally turned on his facecam to reveal Sapnap On his lap and george on the couch nearby. The Chat was FILLED with aws and I ship its.

"Yea, Their my two reckless Idiots." Dream chuckled lightly.
»---------»
419 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.

𝑶𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒖𝒔! 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒅, 𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂𝒑 𝒉𝒂𝐬 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌! : 𝑫 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒖𝒔'𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐! 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆?