♫︎ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲?!

𓆉︎ - 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.
»----»

George looked around at the place the three boys were staying at. He saw, a Piano And many other instruments. George wasnt the one to play, When he Was with other people. In fact he hid that he could play. Playing in front of people brought back memories he never wanted to bring back.

"Hey gogy, Me and sap are gunna get food. you want anything?" Dream asked Happily As He Picked up the brunette, spinning him around for a bit. "Mmm I just want some Chicken. Is that okay?" George asked As He Was Put down. "What do you mean 'is that okay'?" sapnap mocked in a British voice.

"Course It's Okay petal!" Sapnap Scolded the boy. They all knew george wasn't A very expressive person. George chuckled as he got comfy on the Chair By the piano."okay, we're leaving now." george nodded, kissing the boys goodbye and leaving. George Let out a giggle and Turned around to the piano.

"Oh my god It's exactly like the one from Sykkuno's house." George chuckled as he rung his fingers Through the keys. Course, George was rusty and couldnt play very well Since he hasnt played piano in a while But when He Adjusted to it, Damn this brunette can Play. He lost track of time and by the time he Stopped for a water break, he was startled by the two boys on the couch.

Sapnap offered the tea in the teacup. "Thirsty?" Sapnap chuckled as George Flushed red."How Long have you two been here!?" George Screeched. The blonde Chuckled,"the Whole Time sweetheart." Sapnap laughed As the boy Crouched down to the floor Embarrased."Go play again Gog! That was amazing!" Sapnap encouraged the Brunette Who Slowly walked over to the piano.

»

"𝒅𝒐 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒎?"

"𝒖𝒈𝒉, 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆. 𝑾𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒏𝒐?"

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝑮𝒖𝒍𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆.

𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒅.

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝.
»

George Stopped Playing From the forgotten memory and Sighed. Dream and Sapnap arent Her, They'll be happy with whatever you play. The Brunette Played Alot of songs, simple and hard. Dream and Sapnap Whistled and cheered the boy on like the people from When he was a little boy.
» - «

412 words «

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐰𝐓