𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 ♧︎︎︎

𓆉︎ - 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲𝐬(𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥) 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩.
»----» Requested by HellochildrenS 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭! :𝐃

George Huffed as He Was Forced to sit in the Cart, He told his two boyfriends that his legs felt tired and They ended up Just shoving him in the Cart. George didnt hate being in the cart, It just made him feel really small.

Dream Came back and Put in some Canned foods and Some snacks."How are you holding up Gog?" Dream asked as George Gave Him an angry Pout."You didnt have to put me in here!" George Turned His Face around. Dream Put his Hands On George's Chin and made Him look over to dream.

"Are are you angry with me?" Dream cooed and George Huffed. When Dream did things like these It's sort of hard to be mad at him."I guess Not." George sighed in defeat. Dream Chuckled And Kissed the Brunette in the lips."Do you want to Get out?" Dream asked as The Brit's Face lit up and Nodded.

Dream Picked Up George and set him down. George Stayed Beside Dream and Following His Instincs; He regressed. Dream hasnt Noticed this Yet and was still looking at The different Type of Meat for Tonight's dinner. George Shivered From the Cool air the Freezers In the Isle Gave out.

George Walked Over to Dream and Tugged at the Hem of His Sweater. Dream Looked Down at the Brunette as He asked for The Blonde's Hoodie. Dream Took off his Green Hoodie and Handed it to George. George Put it on and Smiled at the Hoodie's Scent. Dream Awed In the Cute Boy in his hoodie.

"What meat Do You want For dinner?" Dream asked as He looked Down at the cooler with the multiple Choices of Food."Uhm.." George Humed Out As He looked Down at the meats."Chicken?" George looked up at the blonde In confusion to which Dream Smiled and Nodded. while They got the chicken sapnap Came back with other Food On the list.

"Hi Daddy." George Smiled and Sapnap Kissed His Cheek as He Put the Food In the cart."Hello Baby." Sapnap Replied as He Held the Brunette's Hand."Dream I'm taking george with me now." Sapnap said as Dream nodded putting some other meats In the Cart."Before yoy leave George wants Chicken for tonights dinner, You cool with that or do you want a different Meat?" Dream asked.

"Maybe I want your mea-SAPNAP!" Dream scolded as Sapnap laughed. "Nah I'm fine with chicken." Dream playfully sent Glares to the ravenette as he walked away with George hand in hand."Okay You go Get the cucumbers ans I'll get the tomatoes?" Sapnap asked as the Brunette nodded and Walked away to grab cucumbers.

He picked out A few cucumbers, Put them in a bag and happily put them in the basket Sapnap was holding."Are these good?" George asked Sapnap."Yea, Those are great Honey." Sapnap kissed the top of his head as he Put in the tomatoes he got."Do you want anything?" Sapnap asked.

George smiled as Led Sapnap to the Art Isle."Can I get new crayons please?" George asked with his Puppy dog eyes. Resons why George liked Shopping with sapnap more than dream? The puppy eyes have the best effect on the Ravenete."Yea go ahead, Grab some coloring books while your at it." Sapnap Smiled as He walked with the boy who simply Grabed a few things from the Art Isle.

They Two Went back to Dream Who was Already in Line. Sapnap helped the blonde With the Check out while George Put the stuff in the bags. When everything was Done they went back to the car."You wanna Explain why their are Crayons ans Coloring books in the bags when I specifically Told you two To Not buy those things since george already has Enough?" Dream asked as He Stared the Two down.

"Puppy eyes." Sapnap Sighed In defeat. Dream laughed at the Ravenette,"You Bought those cause of Puppy eyes?" Dream Chuckled."Shut Up! It's cute!" Sapnap Yelled as The Brunette Laughed in the backseat, God did he Love These Idiots.
»-----»
710 words.

𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐌𝐜𝐲𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥, 𝐬𝐨 𝐔𝐡- 𝐘𝐞𝐚. 𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐃𝐧𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬 :𝐃