☀︎︎ 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 - 𝑮𝒐𝒈𝒚

𓆉︎ - 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆'𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 - 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠.
»----»
[ 𝑶𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆&𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 ]

George laid in bed And Stared up at the ceiling as he drew shapes with his fingers imagining the doodle on the roof. He let his mind wander for a Bit until his eyes came across crayons. The brunette Jumped out of the bed and Grabbed the crayons.'I wonder if Clay has any paper!' George Thought running out to find his alpha.

"Clay?!" George Yelled looking in all the rooms Slightly Panicked, He couldnt locate the Blonde OR the Ravenette. George ran back up the Stairs and Snatched his phone to dial his Two alphas. he Quickly Dialed Dream's Contact first Which after 12 calls, No answer. George regressed Smaller and Smaller trying to keep calm of the situation.

He dialed up Sapnap's number since the ravenette always Answered but after the 13th call he gave up. George didnt panic like this, He was usually Calm and By the time his husbands Came home he was Asleep. He wasnt suppose to act like this, He was being 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞.

The brunette Sighed and Decided to Call the Person who knew would help, Puffy. After the first Ring She Picked up. "Hello Darling!" She Happily greeted the Omega."Uhm.. where's Clay and Nick?" The brunette asked Trying to hold in the urge To Break down then and there. 

(𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆; 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑺𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝑨 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝑵𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅.)

"They're In a Meeting, Didnt they tell you They'd be Home late Because of that?" Puffy asked."U-Uhm Yea- I think so?" George stuttered trying to remember. "George? Are you okay Honey?" Puffy asked Obviously worried for her Son-in-law."I dont know- I'm like- Im acting like a Child." George Growled Frustrated that He couldnt Explain what was wrong.

"George Are You a Little?" Puffy asked in a Soft tone."Wha-?" George Stiffened At the question. Not that he's worried Puffy would find out, he was worried because he didnt know Himself."I dont- I dont know?" George Stuttered trying to Calm down."when your Out on buisness Trips You see A Lot Of ways people cope with stress, This is Just One Of them." Puffy explained as she Walked into Her Car.

"I'm coming over and We can talk about this Through some biscuits and Tea, does that sound good?" Puffy Asked as the brunette Hummed in response. They both ended the call and After 15 minutes or so, Puffy rung the doorbell. george Opened the door and Greeted his Mother-in-law.

"how do you know with your a Little?" George asked."Do you Feel like your younger than your Biological Age?" Puffy asked as She sat down Beside the brunette on the couch."I think about coloring in coloring Books? Does that count as anything?" George asked as Puffy Nodded. Puffy continued asking George Questions for 20 minutes or so Until she finally came to a Conlusion.

"George You might be a Little, Nothing to be ashamed Or afraid Of Though." Puffy smiled as she Led George's Head To Her Lap. She Played with Small strands Of the Boy's Hair Until The brunette Shot up."How will Clay or Nick feel about this?" George asked panicked.

Puffy wrapped her arms around the Boy and Rubbed Circles to his back. "I've Raised Those two Boys and Im Very positive They'll Accept you. Clay Knows a lot about litttspace, Seeing as He's traveled A lot with me. For Nick He's Aware of what you are but trust me He Will accept you. There Is NOTHING to be afraid of." Puffy smiled

as Puffy said that the Door Was Pushed open to reveal The two boys."look what the cat dragged in!" Puffy Chuckled. "Mama? What are you doing here?" Dream asked as he went over and hugged the Lady."oh Just helping Georgie With a little problem." Puffy chuckled.

Dream Walked over to george And Hugged Him,"You okay? What Happened why did you call so many times?" Dream asked as Puffy Took her leave. Sapnap Sat down beside George and Played With his Hair."you called so Many times we were So worried, Do we need to stab someone?" Sapnap Asked As George Let out a giggle.

"It's a Small reason." George Said Trying to find a Way to Phrase His Words."oh?" dream Humed As He sat down beside George."Okay So, I was Upstairs In bed When I had a Really big urge To Color in a coloring book." George Questioned Why he was Telling them a whole story but just went with it Because He didnt know how else to explain.

"Coloring book?" Dream asked lightly Fidgeting With his fingers. George Stiffened,"Yea, Uhm.." george Tried to find words but he couldnt think about anything. Sapnap Smiled and Laid George Down on his lap Sending Calming Phermones."Yea I think I figured it out Petal."

George Humed But was Suddenly pulled to The Blonde's Lap."Hey!" Sapnap yelled At the blonde."Shhh He's falling asleep" Dream chuckled as he bounced his Legs And Slowly Rocked George To sleep."Yea I know You didnt have to snatch him for me though!" sap Whisper Yelled to Dream."Boohoo Cracker" Dream Laughed Quietly.

George Nuzzled Into Dream's Neck and Let out a yawn. Sapnap rubbed circles into the brunette's Back and Dream Carried on the leg bouncing While they quietly fought. Dream and Sapnap Accepted George as a Little and Gushed whenever He Did Turn into his Younger Mindset.
»---»

955 words;

𝐓𝐰; 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉 𝑫𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝑨 𝒕𝒐𝒏. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘(𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕) 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑫𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒉𝒚𝒎𝒊𝒂 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝑫𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝑾𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝒕𝒐 𝑫𝒐. 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔.