☻︎𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦☺︎︎

𓆉︎ - Dream has a Twin brother, and everyone thinks hes Cruel and Terrible compared to Dream. what if they're wrong about that and Nightmare is more Alike dream than everyone thinks?
»----------» [tw: sexual harassment]

George walked into the kitchen and Saw Nightmare and Sapnap In the kitchen with 2 chip bags staring at the microwave.

"what are you two doing?" The brit asked as he Looked into the microwave. "Are you two Microwaving chip bags?" The brit asked as Sapnap Handed him a Smaller version of a dorito Bag.

"Sapnap wanted to commit Arson But I found out we could Shrink Chip bags with a microwave and That Sort of Helped His Craving for fire." Nightmare smiled as He Showed alot more In a tiny zip-lock.

"They're Cute." George admits as he examined the Chip bags."Dream wont be home till 5pm so I decided to come out of the hole I call my bedroom and Do something productive." Nightmare said as the next chip bag shrunk.

"I have to go grocery shopping, You two wanna come and Help?" The brunette asked as he looked through the fridge. "Sure! I could get out and use some air." Sapnap said as he Grabbed the chip bag and Added it to the zip-lock bag.

"Okay, go get ready I'll wait here." George says as he Sat on the couch and Scrolled through his phone while Sapnap and Nightmare went to their room and Got dressed.

- At The Store -

Nightmare and Sapnap were handed lists. Nightmare had the Vegtables while Sapnap Was finding Canned foods. George was Looking around for other things they might need in the house when a Weird looking guy came into the same isle as him.

George Continued to Look for a shampoo Bottle that Dream had been wanted for a few weeks But his search was stopped when His hips were suddenly Grabbed. He turned around to see the guy that had walked into the isle.

the man Reaked of Beer which George Hated. All the memories of his abusive Ex boyfriend came flowing into his head."Plase get your hands off of me." George said trying to Get out of The Man's grip."Your accent is Cute, Are you single?" The man asked as George Nodded no.

"I have a boyfriend, Please leave me alone." george said as he Got out of the man's grip and Ran towards The can isle. He ran for a bit before finding sapnap and Getting behind him. Sapnap was suprised when George suddenly Attached himself to the ravenette but Shrugged it off.

"What happened georgie?" Sapnap said finally finding the Canned Corn and grabing it."A Guy Who smelled like Beer tried to hit me up. I got uncomfy so i came to you." George said As he Clung to sapnap more.

Sapnap Nodded."If I was Dream I would have attacked that Man by now, but he didnt hurt you right?" Sapnap asked as he Placed the Basket down and Brushed George's hair with his fingers."No, I just got uncomfortable."George said As He saw Nightmare come into the isle.

"You got everything on your list?" Sapnap asked as he picked up His basket."Yo! I just got hit on." Night said Trying to process what had happened to him.

"Lets go home- This is why I never go outside." Nigth said as they walked to the checkout line.

-Back at the house-

George, Sapnap and Nightmare returned home to see Dream on the couch."Hey." Dream said as he got up to help with the bags. "Dream I got hit on." Nightmare Said as he placed the bags on the Kitchen Island.

"What?" Dream Wheezed as He Watches His Brother Sit on the couch still Processing what happened."yea Same here." George Said as he sat beside nightmare.

"WHAT!?" Both blondes yelled, While sapnap Laughed."Knew they'd React this way." Sapnao said as he Drank his Kool-aid. George was bombarded by questions.

Where does he live

What does he look like

Sapnap do you want to comit arson.

"SAPNAP DO YOU WANNA COMIT ARSON- NIGHTMARE!" George yelled trying to hold his giggles.
»-----»

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐚 :𝐃 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐮 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲!

𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐮 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫