☯︎ 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☘︎

𓆉︎ - 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞.
»----»

"hello George." A dark figure shows up on the wall. George's Protective barrier is still up but His full attention is on the figure.

"What do you want, 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓?" George asks As he Pulls away from sapnap's grasp. The figure soon turned into an old man who Looked Nothing like George. he had dark black hair and deep Red eyes.

"You must come back, another war has started and I dont want to Bring Elizabeth on the front lines." George's father explained staring into george's deep blue eyes Hazed with anger.

"Why dont you go Yourself Old Man?" George Spat out as the man only laughed. "That would be a Death wish Child." The man finally spoke out.

"Yea go so you can Die there, Atleast you would die Doing something productive." George Growled. Sapnap Placed his hand on George's shoulder while george released his anger on his Father.

"Oh come now George, Your Mother wanted to go out. 'I would rather die Then send My Own Son out there!' She scolded me when I came to hunt you down 3 years ago." George's father Smiled.

"Your Such a Bitch, I hope you know That Father." George Sighed As he Played with his fingers."I have everything I need here, I'm not leaving." George said as he turned his back on his father.

Everything went dead silent When his father Snapped his fingers. George turned around And Punched his own barrier on what he saw.

His father Had Patches, Cat, dog, sketchers and Mars In an electric dome. His fathers electric dome was a sort of torture Power."You wouldn't DARE." George yelled as his father smiled.

"Oh but I could and Will George." George Furrows his eye brows in Disbelief. His father was cruel but he wouldn't dare touch an animal.  He thought wrong when The dome glowed a purple color, shocking the animals inside.

"PATCHES!"

"MARS, SKETCHERS!"

"I'LL GO! JUST- Let them go.."

George Brought down his barrier and His father let go of the animals. Dream ran to patches while Mars and Sketchers ran to Sapnap. George held Dog and Cat Tight. (mars Teleported?)

"I'm so sorry.." George whispered to the animals who were still shaking in fear. George handed his Pets to Dream and sapnap."I'll be leaving now.." George muttered As tears formed in his eyes.

"George you can't be serious.." Dream stood up, patches in hand. "I have to keep my part of the deal. I'm sorry I didn't give myself up before he shot you Patches.." George whispered to the feline as he Kissed her forehead.

Patches licked George's nose as she Sent him a butterfly kiss. George went down to Sketchers and Mars. George tapped Mar's Fishbowl which Mars Swam in a circle as a goodbye. Sketchers nuzzled into George's hoodie then let go.

Cat and dog jumped onto George giving out little whimpers. The two animals let go and George stood up to face his 2 boyfriends.

"Eat healthy, Sleep early, Dont leave the toothpaste Lid off, Be sure to Cook proper meals and Not eat takeouts that much, don-" george got Cut off by a Kiss on the lips by sapnap.

"Come home alive and unscathed." Sapnap smiled as tears Fell down Fast. "Dont Forget us Or I'll kick your ass You got that?" Dream Cried as he Hugged George from behind kissing His head.

"I love you Two idio-" George couldn't even finish his sentence as he And everyone in the room but sapnap, dream and the animals were gone.

Sapnap fell to his knees and Cried. Dream Looked down to his arms that held George not even 5 minutes ago. The room was filled with Sapnap's Sobs and cries for a while.

- 5 years later -

Sapnap didnt want to get up from his comfortable spot on the couch as Patches and Cat were laying right beside him."SAPNAP I WANT PIZZA!" Dream yelled from the recording room.

"OH HELL YE-.." sapnap's yell Quieted down as he remembered something from a few years back.

𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.

"DREAM I'M COOKING PASTA!" Sapnap yelled back as he Got up quickly to make the Pasta, but Maybe too Quick as his head started spinning. sapnap fell backwards but was caught by something.

"Your still such a Dork Sapnap." a familiar british voice Chuckled.
»------»

𝐄𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐞 𝐈𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫