☺︎︎ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ☺︎︎

𓆉︎ - 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦.
»------»

"Sapnap slow down or you'll trip on something!" Dream groaned trying to catch up to his boyfriend."Calm down Bub! I won't trip-HOLY!" Sapnap gasped as he Saw a little cat Curled up in an alleyway getting attacked by birds.

Dream ran to sapnap and Gasped at the sight."Dream we gotta help It!" Sapnap yelled Grabbing dream's wrist. Dream nodded, as he Tried to Think of a plan. "Okay so we'll just speed run it!" Dream exclaimed. Sapnap sighed as he nodded. "better than what I had in mind." The ravenette chuckled as he ran to the cat.

Dream shooed the Birds and Then they ran. The cat was a pure white ragdoll dog with blue eyes."hey sweet one! We're going to take you home and clean you up okay?" Dream smiled as the cat closed it's eyes in the embrace.

The two got home and Sapnap ran warm water in the bathtub. While he got the water ready, There stood a boy in confusion."Wh-DRE-" Sapnap was caught off gaurd by the Boy's ears and Tail."Y-Your.." sapnap stuttered as the Boy looked at him.

"Im George! The little Ragdoll cat You saved earlier.." George Mumbled in a British accent."Your- Your so cute!" Sapnap gushed at the Feline. George Blushed as He got into the tub.

"Those Birds Saw me Transform into a Half-breed and decided to attack me." George sighed showing some bruises on his arms."I saw you coming up so I turned into My ragdoll form By accident." He Explained As Sapnap rubbed George's Bruise covered arm.

"I'll protect you from now on george! Me and Dream!" Sapnap smiled As George's ear Twitched."That sounds Nice.." George giggled. They talked and talked until Dream came In to check up on the two and saw george.

Sapnap explained George's situation and Dream Compeletly understood. The two took care of the Half-breed even when he was being unreasonable.
»-----»

𝐛𝐫𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲. 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. :3
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫-𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐌! 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 :3