✵ 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐬

𓆉︎ 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑩𝒖𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂𝒑. 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒆, 𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝑩𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎. 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕.
»----------» [ 𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 ]
𝑻𝒘: 𝑩𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈

"Sapnap! Do you think These snacks are enough?" George Asked as he Walked over to the Raven haired boy. Sapnap looked down at the cart and smiled.

"Yea! Tonights going to be great! Movie night with the boys!" sapnap cheered as George giggled. 

Little did they know a certain lady was watching them.

"Bad and Skeppy are coming over right? How about we grab some more soda since We only have 2 bottles." Sapnap said as he moved the cart to turn but

As soon as the two turned around they got stopped by An old lady."Sir's I was overhearing Your conversation and Ask for you to stop buying so much snacks." the lady asled rudely

Sapnap and george looked at eachother. Sapnap confused and george scared Cause of Social interaction."Uhm, I'm sorry ma'am But This isnt Just for Us we have a little get together and We're going to need more than this." Sapnap explained as George Quietly hid behind sapnap.

"Oh come on, Your obviously lying. Your friend is hiding in shame." The lady scoffed. At this point Sapnap is fuming while George was shaking. "With his Body type, This probably Isnt even A Snack to him!" the lady laughed.

George was actually quite underweight. It's just he was wearing dream's hoodie Making him look a tad Chubby on the arms But in reality he was Very very skinny."ma'am that was very Rude." Sapnap Growled trying to keep calm.

"so your talking back now?" The lady yelled but With that one sentence Sap Snaped. Sapnap grabbed His phone and dialed dreams Number.

"Sapnap?-"

"Ayo, 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐲 get your ass in this Market before I Slap a bitch."

"sapnap calm do-"

"THIS LADY BODYSHAMED GEORGE!"

-Dream ended the call'

"EXCUSE ME!? I'M NOT A BITCH!" The lady yelled. George was Holding onto the bottom of Sapnap's shirt."Listen Lady, You just Stepped over the Line. My Boyfriend isnt Fat, He's quite underweight." Sapnap Said With one hand holding George's.

"Your just saying that, If You want to prove me wrong then Show me he's underweight." The lady Said as Sapnap stiffened, the ravenette didnt and Couldnt. Cause one, George doesnt like Unwanted attention on him and 2, That was fucking rude.

"HOW THE FUCK WOULD I EVEN DO THAT!?" Sapnap yelled at the lady. "Just grab his hoodie and Lift it up!" The lady scoffed. Sapnap turned to george Who's 1 tearing up and 2 holding the bottom of the hoodie down thinking sapnap would Do it. Sapnap held George's Cheek and Rubed it with his thumb.

"I Wouldnt do that gogy, you can relax." Sapnap smiled, as George relaxed and nodded. Sapnap Went Back to arguing with the lady. a few minutes pass and now the lady was trying to Lift up george's hoodie.

George was doing everything he can to Not get touched by this Lady. "Sapnap!" George cried out."WHAT THE HELL LADY!?" Sapnap was Actually PISSED now.

Before The lady actually had the chance to touch George Though, she got pushed down by a familiar Blonde."Dream!" Sapnap smiles."Hey, did she do anything?" Dream asked Obviously mad. "no, she just started Trying to grab george." Sapnap explained to dream.

Dream Sighed and Hugged george,"Your okay now, That Bitch wont do anything anymore." dream smiled. "What do you mean by that.." George asks. "the police are on their way." dream said as he held the boy's hand. 

:)

"How about we conintue shopping?" Dream asked as George Nodded. Sapnap smiled to the two,"yea, we need more soda!" Sapnap cheered as he and george ran to the next isle. george stayed very close to his Boyfriends. He also watched as Sapnap and Dream Dumped 4 more soda bottles into the cart.

"That should be It" George Smiled as he puts away His Phone."Lets go check out now. Skeppy and Bad Should be there in an Hour." Sapnap Said as he Rolled the cart to the line.

[ 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 ]

As soon as george got into the house, He walked up to the bedroom and got in the covers, thinking about what that lady said.

𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤

the knocks weren't loud, Sort of quiet. george looked up and he saw Sapnap. "Hi" george mumbled as he sat up. Sapnap sighs as He Hoped(?) in the bed. "The lady was Rude wasnt She." Sapnap sighed as he wrapped his arms around George's waist.

"Yea, she was." George responded As he played with Sapnap's Fingers a Bit."Hey sappy?" George asks."Whats up Gogy?" Sapnap hums back.

"Can we build a Pillow fort?" George's eyes Shined."Last time we made a pillow fort, Dream got angry cause we didnt clean up." Sapnap sighed and george pouted."how about we make one Tomorrow?" Sapnap asked.

"yea dats okay too.."George said a Little sad. "sap! Help me set up down here! Skep and bad are here!" Dream Yelled from downstairs.

wait bad- 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔.

George got up quicker than Sapnap and Rushed downstairs grabbing bad and seperating him for the group."Bad, you wanna make a pillow fort?" George whispered."Heck yea" Bad whisperd back, as the two Giggled.

Bad somehow convinced skeppy to Distract drè and Sap. Somthing about kisses- anyways. Bad and George were making the pillow fort all Pretty, they had Blankets attached to chairs, and fairylights Hanging from the ceiling. Under the blanket's they had a perfect view of the tv and Comfy pillows to sit and lay on.

Once they were finished, skeppy accidentally Stared too hard at the fort and he got Dream and Sapnap to look too. "Holy sh-MOLY." Skeppy interupted sapnap."Skeppy is this where all the weird questions came from?" Sapnap Asked staring at Skeppy.

"Bad threatened my kisses and cuddles, leave me alone on that." Skeppy said as Dream sat in the Fort beside George. "This isnt Bad compared to the one you did last week Gogy." Dream says ruffling George's hair."Making forts is how i cope with my problems" George Said playing around with a stuffed animal. "Well, alright then. How about we keep this up and Clean up when Skep and Bad leave?" Dream explained as George nodded.

The 5 friends All watched Movies in the fort and Had fun. George even forgot about the Karen Incident. There is one lesson here. Pillow forts makes Everything okay :)
»------»
1117 words

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐓 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐧𝐟 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐩 𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝.