♫︎ 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ✯

𓆉︎ - 𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩, 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬.
»-------------»
[Tw: metions self harm! Panick attack]

"Your being Stupid Dream." George sighed as He was about to walk out the room.

"𝒚𝒆𝒂 𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆, 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒔. 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕."

"Dream! What the hell!?" Sapnap yelled at the blonde."Its fine, Dream's bottled up alot of insults for Us. This is just one of a thousand." George said coldy. Dream looked up at the brunette and Glared at him.

"Oh since when did you Know so Much about me George." Dream Growled. Sapnap Wasnt involved with the fight but Dream was taking this Way too far. "Dream, Seriously this isnt Cool." sapnap Said as he put his hand on dream's shoulder.

"Oh shut up sapnap." Dream said as he brushed away Sapnap's Hand. "There you go again Pretending to Be Cool Dream! Just let us Help you for one fucking second!" George yelled.

Dream laughed.

This was different cause he didnt wheeze or sound like a Dying cow, he just. Laughed.

"Where did Getting help ever get me?" Dream asked as He stood up waiting for a response.

"What are you talking about? Dream. We Were FINE. We were happy! But then you started to get manipulative!" George practically screamed out.

"Hah! Yea You guys were Fine! You guys were happy! But Was I!? Nightmare Is SLOWLY taking over and Im losing my FUCKING MIND!" Dream yelled Walking towards George and Pinning him to the wall.

"I asked You For help. I asked both of you to help me get rid of Him and what did you do?" Dream asked as he got off of george.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠."

With that, Dream walked out of the room and Out of the house. Sapnap Opened his mouth to talk but George walked away also leaving the house. he wasnt Going after dream. Sapnap knew what would happen.

"What about me.?" Sapnap said as tears Came running down his cheeks and falling on the pillow.

Days Passed. Sapnap Didnt eat, sleep, or even record. He was just to tired of everything, He just wanted Them back.

George went back to england. He planned on staying for a week, as he didnt want to Even Think about the fight. He wanted a distraction.

Dream was staying at His sister's house. He kept Yelling at himself. For yelling at George, For ignoring Sapnap but His biggest regret was Letting himself express hinself. He kept his feelings deep down almost forgetting how he really felt. He just wanted to feel comforted.
»------»

A week passed and Dream had to go back, He couldnt stay At Drista's forever. Dream walked in the House and looked around, Everything was still the same. Dream Got knocked out of his senses when He saw George.

George had come back from london and Looked TERRIBLE. he had red Puffy eyes and his nose Was pink while His lips were red from biting it. George bit his lips to contain his sobs. He'd rather die than let anyone hear his crying.

Dream opened his mouth to talk but Nothing came out. George walked past Dream and Upstairs to his own room. The dreamteam still had their seperate Rooms since they would record in them But they all slept in the main bedroom.

Dream Sighed as He Looked down to the ground.

"I need Comfort."

Dream went up to his Room and sat in his chair opening up Twitch."Maybe I can annoy the hell out of Tommy." Dream snickered as he scrolled through his Following.

Dream scrolled for a while before getting a Notification from discord, he got a dm from Skeppy.

Skep - Dream, Have you seen George's new stream?! He lifted his hand up and I swore He was bleeding!!

Dream Went straight to George's stream and After Watching a bit he noticed The stream still panicking about George's arms.

"Guys Come on I'm Alright. I Just got hurt while i was out with my sister!" George smiled but his face Not helping his situation.

Dream sent a Donation - We need to Talk George.

George Saw the donation and Sighed. "Apparently Dreamy wants to tell me somethin! To be honest I also feel a little tired! So i'm just going to take a nap straight after! bye chat!" George smiled as he ended the stream.

George Left his room and Came into Dreams."What do you want?" George asked quietly and sternly."Let me see your wrists." Dream said as he walked closer to George."you dont get to make me Dream." George Growled as he grasped his sleeves more to cover his arms.

Dream Walked closer to the Brunette Making his features more aware. Dream Had Puffy Red eyes and Flushed cheeks. He looked like sleep was a person He had never met.

"George Let me see your Wrists." Dream repeated Making the brunette walk back into the wall."I dont want to! You dont deserve to anyways! YOUR THE REASON!" George yelled as dream stopped in his tracks suprised but at the same time not at The brits words.

"You wanna Know why me and Sapnap didnt want to help you with Nightmare dream? You would have Died. Night is Apart of you." George explained as he slid down the wall to Sit down.

"𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮.."

At this point George had broken down into sobs. his breathing was unbalanced and Tears ran down Quickly as Dream could count. Dream was Panicking. Sure He's helped George with Attacks like these alot But- Sapnap usually got George to calm at the breathing part. Dream ran towards Sapnaps room and banged on it.

"SAPNAP! GEORGE HE'S!- HES HAVING AN ATTACK AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Dream yelled as he continued to Punch the door.

Not even a minute later Sapnap opened the door and ran to the room. Deam ran after The ravenette and watched from affar.

Sapnap knelt down and embraced the brit."Hey shh.. it's okay George You have to relax Okay Honey? focus on me and match my breathing." Sapnap said in a Croaky voice.

a few minutes pass and George eventually calmed down. Dream was sitting on the gaming chair while george and Sapnap were on the bed.

"George I'm sorry.. I should have never snapped at you like that A week ago.." Dream says as the Brunette Made eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry too. I didnt tell you why me and sap never helped so These type of events were bound to happen." Gekrge replied as he Cuddled more into sapnap. Dream walked over and got into the bed. "Sap?" Both boys asked the ravenette which hummed in response.

"I'm sorry for making you feel like A third wheel."

"I'm sorry I didnt accept your Help back then when me and george were aguing..,"

"You two are shitheads you know that? I'm over here worried sick about your asses wondering If you were ever going to come home! I'm always treated like the third wheel! Like I shouldnt be in the DreamTeam! Im always compared to both of you in fame and In Looks and It SUCKS! This is a Relationship! Make me feel like I belong!" Sapnap scolded the Two.

Dream Had Wrapoed his arms around sapnap's back and kissed the nape of his neck.

"It's normal for us To have fights but we really shouldnt wait a whole weak before we talk. we need to Stop before it becomes to much." George says as he nuzzeled his head into Sapnap's Chest.

sapnap and Dream Hummed in agreement and All boys fell asleep in eachothers arms.
»-------»
1310 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Oh jesus- Im so tired cause ive been up for So long! Ive stayed up for 2 days straight.