❄︎ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

𓆉︎ - 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆
»---»

Dream Sat up First, (Imagine being a top) George and Sapnap Tried to get up but failed Miserably.(Damn what bottoms) Dream is a Big Sadist, Followed by a heavy bondage kink. Sapnap was a Masochist and Also had a Huge Bondage kink But George? Nah he was a Vanilla Type of boy but He Did what pleased His two boyfriends. (That always left him with Rope burns tho-)

Dream got up And picked Up sapnap, who always went to Subspace after they had Sex. George Hung onto The blonde as they Went to the bathroom, and Smiled when he got into the bath. Dream Sat down right behind Sapnap and kissed his Cheek."hey Honey, can you come back? We have to do some aftercare, but You made me very happy today." Dream whispered into the ravenette's ear.

It took sapnap a while but he eventually Came back. George was Playing around with the bubbles, obviously little. Sapnap splashed George with the water which Made the brunette Giggle. "Welcome back Daddy!"George Smiled as the Ravenette Caressed The Brit's cheek and Hummed in response. Dream Started Scrubbing shampoo into sapnap's Hair which was already to his Shoulders.

"You have Long hair, Sap." Dream chuckled Rinsing The Shampoo and Moved to the conditioner. Once he finished the conditionor he did George's Hair and Then his own. Dream rinsed their Heads Individually and Sighed when they were all done. Dream got up and Grabbed Clothes for His Two boyfriends and Even cleaned up the room.

Once he came back into the Bathroom, Dream Dried up the Two and Helped them dress. They both had Dream's Hoodies and Sweatpants but Rhe blonde didnt care, They looked cute as hell. Once they cleaned up the Bathroom they all cuddled in their bed.
»---»
304 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.

𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐛𝐡, 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐧𝐟 𝐆𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐬. :^