☻︎𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞

𓆉︎ - 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔.
»--»

Dream didn't know why he felt this way, maybe it was the rain? He adjusted his mask to reveal his crying face. His tears fell Fast, cheeks and nose a rosy shade of pink."Dream?" A familiar voice asked behind the blonde. Dream frantically pulled the mask back on his face and replied in a trembling voice.

"R-Ready for the Manhunt?" The blonde asked with a false chuckle. Sapnap toddled over to the boy, George following closely behind and removed the mask on the Blonde's face. "You don't have to put up a facade with me and George, Whats Going on Dream?" Sapnap asked as he held the blonde's cheek in the palm of his hand.

"I dont know, I'm just sad." Dream replied with a sigh."I really don't know." George smiled and Stopped the recording."How about we Do the manhunt tomorrow, and we spend the day Cuddling and Watching Disney movies in my hand-made pillow fort?" Sapnap looked at Dream and smiled.

"How about we go do just that?" Sapnap asked as he hand Intertwined with the blonde's."We can even get Patches and the other animals to Join." George chortled as he walked off, the Blonde and ravenette following closely behind.
»----»
224 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐰𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐬! 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐮. :)