➪ ˢᵏⁱʳᵗ

𓆉︎ - 𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐭 :)
»------»

Sapnap sighed as He Put on the Skirt Handed to him by Quackity. He wheezed, as the ravenette stared at the mirror. "You look HOT!" The Mexican cackled as sapnap chuckled."Yea? What if i were to go down to dream and george?" He chuckled making Quackity Gasp."Do it! Do it!" The duck boy repeated.

Sapnap looked at the mirror and Chuckled."Jesus Im not going to walk for months if dream sees me like This." The Texian chuckled as quackity tugged sapnap's arm toward the door. " Hurry upp!!" The Mexican yelled. Sapnap Walked down the stairs to where the two Boys were hanging out along with Karl.

Karl was the first to look up and Laughed As Sapnap Did a Little twirl. "Do I look Nice?" Sapnap Asked As George and dream looked over. George's face flushed pink while dream just stares."oh my god- Sapnap You broke my brother!" Quackity joked as he ran down and shook George.

"BROTHER DEAREST- ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" Sapnap yelled. Dream got up and smiled wrapping his arms around The ravenette's waist."you look nice." Dream smiled as he brought sapnap for a kiss."you like the skirt Georgie?" Sapnap asked looking over at the Flushed brunette.

"Y-You look nice.." George Mumbled, embarrassed about the sudden question."0h but he would look better without Wouldnt he?" Dream chuckled lifting Sapnap over his Shoulder and running upstairs."Come one Georgie!" The blonde yelled as the brunette groaned.

"I can feel the rope burns already.."
» - - - - »

𝐈'𝐦 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠! :)